Search results for query: *

1. Joshly

19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Hall of Fame Game tonight, and the football season starts!  :party: :party: :party:
  2. Joshly

36 pages? It should be a hundred by now! Tis a shame - no one takes pride in our threads  :cry:

Also shadow could you remove russo from the list
  3. Joshly

Malaken's Quiz Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5tLgijNMEs&feature=youtu.be
  4. Joshly

FSE corruption exposed! Undeniable proof! [Evidence inside]

19te is really a puppet of the EPI set out to capture the hearts and appeal to new and average players.
  5. Joshly

I've seen rogov's RP, theres no telling really.

he will return, just like the prodigal son
  6. Joshly

Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

The respect died when we gave up the Pikkon stance!  :cry:

Bring back the Pikkon stance!  :mad:

Why was the old thread locked?
  7. Joshly

Malakith Community Representative/Global Moderator (How?)

Is he being paid by FSE to be a moderator? Do they even pay Deo to do all the things he does?

There are many people who have a say in "FSE" and also have community interests, because fact is they are still part of the community. Would anyone who donated money also have conflicts of interest - the answer is yes but the whole thing is irrelevant.

Whats with all the drama nowadays? Its like a bunch oh highschool girls.
  8. Joshly

I think I added you?

At any rate now you sorry lot have two threads to keep updated

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3421.0
  9. Joshly

Long weeks turning longer, I promise I'll get something typed up this weekend!

As far as FSE being the main attraction, it couldn't be further from the truth - most of our traffic comes from google. Event co-ordinations and such are normally done person to person so FSE forums are not really a need, but I'll get something over there soon.

In the mean time you lazy slackers could keep these threads nice and hot - give me a reason to want to post another one.

Edit: Also shadow, better take those "ex's" out of your name cause you're still blood.
  10. Joshly

3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte) (Recruiting NA/EU)

How fairs these neck of the woods, strangers?  :lol:
  11. Joshly

Upgraded to Windows 8. Game crashes when I minimize.

Havn't experienced windows 8 much, but I know my game regularly crashes if I do NOT use the alt-tab method to get back in. Worth a try I suppose
  12. Joshly

Disconnected Often

I used to experience freezing when the mod was Prussia3, every 15mins or so the game would freeze and crash - try going into the configure right before you load up, and check "force single threading" on. It solved my problems then, but more likely to be a problem with your interent
  13. Joshly

HELP again

Nonsense, here - just slap this in the warband textures folder.

http://ge.tt/7StRgVY/v/0?c
  14. Joshly

A majority of our recruits come from google or this thread, and the old taleworlds thread. If you really want a thread on FSE then I'd ask them if there is anyway to port this thread over there, or make a copy. If it comes down to it I'll make a thread for FSE, but there is no huge need.

Edit: I'll start constructing a draft, if its going to be a new thread, its going to be a new thread!
  15. Joshly

HVossi92 said:
    Hehe, that sounds already awesome ^^

And yes I do have an account, I also was logged in, and only got redirected back here >D. So thanks for forwarding it in advance.

Make sure you join the website if using a prior existing enjin account! Sorry for the all the trouble, but it helps us update and keep our roster updated with medals and such on the website if you apply there :wink:

Any questions or problems just add me to steam(joshly), I'll try to stay logged in on my phone at work tomorrow!
  16. Joshly

What are you guys doing out of line?!
  17. Joshly

It took them two years, but they finally caught me, I'm such a rule breaker.

mxjQN.png

ALSO

Das Bump
  18. Joshly

3+ Looking for Australian Regiment

Not sure how big the aussie community out there is, I know there are a few regiments...
Back
Top Bottom