Search results for query: *

• Users: mayjori
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Source

One of your stickies says this is open source, where can i get said source? thanks! BTW, nice mod, merc archer is RIDICULOUS.... ly fun
  2. Valorshield castle borked?

so, when I'm defending at a siege where im up against someone with good archers, or just huge numbers, I dont fight on the wall, I immediately get all my troops into the courtyard, have my infantry block the main route down (at the bottom), and let my archers go to town as they file on to the...
  3. Starting Stats for All Companions + Needed Steward stats

Here is a spreadsheet with all the starting stats of the companions, their cost and whether they start with a horse. I'm thinking of macroing/scripting up a spreed sheet to help you pick your companions, but that will take a while as I'll have to reteach myself how to do it, so dont hold y'er...
  4. Grey Archer vs Silvermist Ranger

So, while im oh so patiently waiting for the bloddy emperor to stop giving me castles (5 now) so I can rebel, I was looking at and comparing the stats for the gray archers and the silvermist, and well, they are pretty much the same, except the Grey archers have 40 more WP's in Bow than the SM...
  5. Tournaments - Noldor

First off, why do they call them Mellee tournaments, when they give participants bows quite often? lol I never do to well in regular tournaments, even wiith changing the settings to the easiest, and in noldor, I get ******, hard, and dry. Its painful... lol. Anyone have any tips? Ive been...
  6. Companion Vassal question

If I make a companion a vassal,does their leadership limit the size of the army they can control?
  7. Is this feature/mod possible

knowing what you all know about  whats possible and whats not in Modding this game, Is it possible to make it so you can organize your party list by clicking and dragging the group/companion  (while having it scroll when needed for larger lists) via a mod, or is that something that is...
  8. Party List Broken

K maybe not, but they need to make it so you can click and drag troops on your party list to organize (and make it scroll up or down when dragging for long lists)..... so annoying doing it by clicking on the bloody move up and move down buttons.
  9. Troop Upgrade question

So after finding o ut the other day how its better to upgrade troops via training as a batch, is it similar for exp gained in battle? example, I have upgraded all my D'sar to bladesmen via training, but since they are level 40 and my highest level training guy is 38, the rest of the xp has to...
  10. Magical Charisma

I just started a fresh game, my guy started with 19 charisma, and magically got two extra somewhere while i was going around trading and yapping at peops.... any idears where that came from or if its a bug? I did use that elixir, but that dosnt give charisma, does it?? Learning poems dosnt...
  11. Re: Leadership Boosts? {SPOILER} + list of ALL achievements

in the FAQ it says this I found two ways of getting a 1 point boost (for a total of 2) Whats the third, and are there more than that? When i found out about the second one, i decided to restart my game, for more than just that, but it was the straw, and this next one is going to be EPIC...
  12. Merc question

is there any way to quit being a merc other than waiting for the renewal thingy to come up? saerlion is getting owned by the faction im working for so i want to quit and go join them to even things out.
  13. Knighthood question

I've read all tha FAQ's i cold find, but it isn't clear to me, what are the benefits of joining an order, besides getting a set of armor (who has the best?), and does joining an order effect me later creating a different order or upgrading my knights (to a different order or same) to them by...
  14. Looting & other noob questions

hey all, my first play in PoP. Ive been reading the guides and info and they all say looting is the best way to start making money, is this true? In my exp playing floris I made tons of money trading and looting and burning villages during wartime. Does looting give you a chance for better...
  15. Mod recomendation

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, the released mod forum dosnt allow me to post? I am looking for the "best" single player mod to play, for me at least, and yes i know its all relative :). Im looking for something that extends the game play extensively, adds features, and is very...
Back
Top Bottom