Search results for query: *

• Users: daniknik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. daniknik

Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Han Dynasty Mod

Hello everyone, I'm a returning player for WB and I'm currently downloading a few mods already. Just a question though, was there ever a ROTK mod for Warband, or one that is set in ancient China (Han Dynasty)?
  2. daniknik

Increase bandit spawns

I know that support on this mod is pretty much non-existent, but someone might have an answer.. Anyway, is there a way for me to increase bandit activity? By that, I mean spawns, and if possible, also their numbers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. daniknik

Army formations

I watched a dozen of warband mods videos and almost all of the armies shown were in formation. Is it possible to incorporate it in native or in any other mod that doesn't have it?
  4. daniknik

downloading stops

I don't know why but everytime I try to download this it stops like, a minute or two after. I have decent connection. Are there any other links for download? I use the one from MB Repository since I think link from filesonic doesn't work anymore. Any help is appreciated.
  5. daniknik

patch to 1.154

I apologise if this topic is already made but I really can't find links that direct me to the warband 1.154 patch. Where can I download it? Thanks in advance.
  6. daniknik

Problems.

There is a problem regarding a conversation with a chancellor. When I talk to him and choose the "i want to recruit another lord to my kingdom" i get a message that "we need more territory to recruit additional lord" after that, it says left click mouse to continue but when i left click nothing...
  7. daniknik

how to upgrade mount&blade to 1.011?

title says it all. my game is version 1.003 and i think the newest one is 1.011. where do i find the download link?
Back
Top Bottom