Search results for query: *

1. MP Native cRPG

And our national anthem;

2. MP Native cRPG

Strategus is a unique and interesting part of cRPG and is definitely recommended to try for groups of players and clans.
  3. Python: cant open file, couldn't find a solution.

I guess I fixed it, the trouble was from the directory  being set to somewhere that requires admin rights and me trying to launch the batch file in admin mode. thanks!
  4. Python: cant open file, couldn't find a solution.

I am having this error. Asked around a bit, redownloaded module system and python, my Environment Variables are set, module_info set with / forward slashes. I did every basic thing correct, still cant figure why this happens. Help is appreciated. Cheers
  5. İlişki Konusu - "Seviyosan bence git konuş abi"

Beyler bu konuyu ben açmışım, 6* yıldır ilk defa kontrol ediyorum. Biri özet geçsin plz
  6. Native Completed Sand & Sword | Classical Duel Tournament - Congratulations Arni!

In Game Name: Kratos
    TaleWorlds Account: Me
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kratosthenoob
  7. Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Is it offline atm, or did I break something? Failing to connect since yesterday
  8. TR_WildRolePlay*Tanıtım Videosu*

Başarılar, yarı otomatik tüfeği keşfettiğim zamanlar aklıma geldi :grin:
  9. TR_Charon_RPG

Serofix said:
    Ege, hayırlı olsun kardeşim.
  10. Singleplayer Crashes

The game keeps crashing, anyone can help me please? Current stuff I tried and didn't work are;
    -Reinstall
    -Offline in steam
    -Tried without mods
    -Deleted warband folders in documents
  11. Singleplayer Crashes

This is a problem I experience pretty regularly , in single player when I enter a new scene , start a conversation et cetera  the game just crashes. Especially when I use mods, and again especially when I move fast with CTRL + Space . Halp.
  12. Discovery Freelancer 4.88 Conquest

www.discoverygc.com
  13. Discovery Freelancer 4.88 Conquest

Freelancer oynamamış olanlar için ; Freelancer 2003 Digital Anvil yapımı uzay simülasyon oyunu. Discovery modu hikayeye kaldığı yerden devam ediyor. Bir RP serveri mevcut. Bilim kurguya ve RP ye merakınız varsa bu oyunu ve modu indirmenizi şiddetle tavsiye ediyorum , indirme faslı 1 GB olacak...
  14. PW_Oasis lack of roleplaying.

Not speaking of battles, but people in PW are so rude against each other(not roleplaying ofc lol pffft for noobs xdé cool men kill peasants in PW).Some guy with armor thinks he is better than you, and can treat you like **** (big clan members ofc.) , you just can't enforce RP rules on that server, big clans killed adminship. I am currently an admin in SGaming , there is literally NO WAY to enforce the rules , there are 2 big factions atm, if you ban/punish someone from them, they automatically assume you re holding sides with their enemies, in fact , they hate each other OOC too.
    This new PW is just not for me, I only play to do some outlaw RP with my other 4 homies, and admin rights are fun to use.Its all about fighting with a **** fps,looting,killing peasants who reach near the loot,looting,dying.
    The banking system killed the mod, i would say. Because gaining money is not hard for real.And people will be like "admin they stole my cart" and I will have to say "give the cart back" .Which is bull**** imo.
  15. Psikolojik Danışma Hattı

GammaDraconis said:
    Yoruldum artık ya, bu dünyada hiçbirşey başarabileceğimi düşünmüyorum, ne gerçek anlamda bir başarı ne de sosyal anlamda. Hiçbir işi beceremiyorum elime yüzüme bulaştırıyorum, sanki çabaladıkça herşey daha da kötüye gidiyor. Sıkıldım bir gün umutlanıp ertesi gün depresyona girmekten, hayat da bi iş değil ki beceremeyince istifa edeyim, tam bir çıkmaz.
    Hayatı becerememek gibi birşey söz konusu değil. Belki senin yaptığın daha doğrudur bunu bilemezsin. Bi amacım olsun da ne olursa olsun cu olma sakın. Bak IŞİD cilere, hepsinin birer amacı var. Ama mantıklı mı? Değil.
    Gerçekten toplumda yer bulmak istiyorsan sabretmeni öneririm sana. Elbette bir gün şans yüzüne gülecektir.
  16. Bahçeli hevi metalcileri suçladı.

Miraak said:
    Bir Alparslan Türkeş zamanına bakın, birde Devlet Bahçeli'ye...

Bahçelinin daha iyi veya kötü olması adamların vizyonunun kısıtlı olduğu gerçeğini zerre değiştirmez, Türkeş veya Bahçeli, aynı teranedir.
  17. Birisi hangi oyunları oynuyosun diye sorduğunda M&B:Warband nasıl açıklanır?

+Oyun oynuyo musun?Playstation, PC falan? -PC , M&B:Warband,vs vs. oynuyorum. +O ne lan? *random laugh* -Bilmiyo musun ,  orta çağ savaş simülasyonu Türklerin yaptığı oyun.En gerçe... +LoL oynuyo musun? -sg
  18. Copyrino Pasterino

Rasizm ise kaldırayım ama efsane

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
    you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal **** but **** ******* turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
    tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….**** the croatia ,..****k ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
  19. Alamanca öğrenmek.

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    Almanca bilmeden Abitur nası geççen ki?

Abitur a girmek zorunda değilim. Burda LYS de kazandığım bir bölümü okuyabiliyorum orada bir üniversitede, hazırlık okunacak tabi.
Back
Top Bottom