Search results for query: *

• Users: Silver
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Help me shoot people in the head

So... I feel like I'm between games at the moment, I have nothing I really care about playing that much, lots of games waiting to finish (that's what happens when you buy Paradox's entire catalogue). I want to shoot people, but I don't want to do it mindlessly like in a multiplayer shooter or...
  2. Homework help

Hey guys, so, I may have mentioned in one or more of the happy/laugh/pissed/sad/emotions threads that I'm back in school. Woo. Or something. Anyway, I need help. I'm supposed to pick a topic to research in the area "My rights and obligations". Err, yeah, it's pretty much as narrow and hippie as...
  3. Agency and the public mental health

Err... So... Yeah... I needed to write this. Don't really know where it came from. Just thoughts jumbled up in my head, I guess. And I felt I had to post it. I don't know if it'll make sense, I don't know if the text is complete, I don't know if it's completely jumbled and unrelated pieces...
  4. Truth or dare

Truth or dare has always been a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, and I've managed to talk some friends into making it a semi-regular thing, when we have sleepovers, and picnics, and movie nights and similarly themed events. Problem though is, I suck at coming up with interesting questions, and...
  5. Help with a Scion campaign (tabletop rp)

So, I've been planning a Scion campaign for a while, and I'm looking for some input. First off, easily offended religious people might want to stay away, since religion is one of the main themes of the game, and it's usually not treated as infallible, or with the respect you may have come to...
  6. Need help finding a game

So, a while back, a few years, I think, I had a demo for some kind of mech game. The name was something like "battle for" and I think the third word started with a Y. Not sure on that though. It was very addictive, turnbased, and gridbased. You started with a blue robot of some kind, and was...
  7. Python help

So, I took up learning python a few days ago, and it's gone pretty well, apart from a few annoying parts. I haven't yet found a nice tutorial that I can understand. They're all talking about functions, and saying "this is done exactly like in C++, but with X being Y instead". Since  I don't know...
  8. Silver's DnD campaign

Inspired by Gculks campaign I got inspired to try my hand at leading a campaign again myself. It was quite a while ago I lead a DnD campaign and nostalgia set in, I suppose. Anyway, for those interested, we'd be playing DnD 3.0, with a few house rules. I consider the flow of the game more...
  9. The zombiefication of Dungeon Keeper

Yay, I get to create an EA hate thread! So, it seems that EA have decided that they haven't screwed over the world royally enough yet. They decided to go out with a bang, because after this, nerds all over the world will show what it really means to go postal. And leave notes saying it's EA's...
  10. America vs. [insert country name here]

As if. Sweden is the safest place in the world from American oppresion. You'd just invade either Switzerland because you got the name confused, or go searching the North pole, because, you know, we've got polar bears walking the streets here. Either way, you miss. Of course, we're in real...
  11. Genre confusion

I'm having this little problem. I can't figure out what a certain genre is called. In particular the genre of lots of people suddenly developing superpowers with little or no justification. X-men, Firestarter, Heroes, etc. They all seem to have in common, apart from the obvious, very flimsy...
  12. Character archetype

Taken from the "Feats"-thread, that has sort of derailed into reputation. Check the last few posts on the last one or two pages: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12690.345.html    Edit: Page 24, perhaps 23 if it grows larger. Well, a cowardly retreat and a justified retreat could...
  13. Shared resources between mods

Is it possible to have two mods share resources? Use the same textures, the same models, and such without copying the files to both mod folders? Either by directly using the other mods resources, or by using shortcuts or something? And if it is, how do you do it? If it's not, what's another...
  14. Making an animated movie.

So... I need some help. Hopefully someone here will have the expertise and willingness to help me with that. I need to make an animated movie. I've got models covered, and dialouge and all that, but I can't really make them move. So I need suggestions for some sort of software to rig those...
  15. The beauty of languages.

I think it's time all of you took a little time out of your life, to learn the beautiful language of Sweden, swedish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fULfwb2X4&mode=related&search= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cw8cKQ6SN0&mode=related&search=...
  16. Okay Highelf, it's time to spill the beans...

... about who Argu the hunter is, and why he's hidden halfway inside a wall in Zarda. Screenshots exist.
  17. Uglyness points?

Well, my friends and I have discussed a concept which directly translated from swedish would be uglyness points, basically it is used to measure how much of an immoral slut you are or something like that. The real thing is determined by the number of people you've slept with, but to make matters...
  18. I need a code for "fog of war" and trampling damage.

As the topic says, I need a code to make some sort of fog of war, making towns invisible at the start of the game. Only becoming visible after you've been close to them, attempts made by me and friends only results in catastrophic chrashes, making us all go depressed. Does anyone know if it is...
  19. The names?

I think, for my part, that the abbreviations of the names are hideous... They give the wrong feeling according to me. So here I present the solution! *Pause for applauds* The names in themselves are nice, in my opinion, but seeing "potf war party" or "kota war party" just ruins the mood...
  20. Readying spears.

(I tried searching, but couldn't find this posted anywhere) I think there should be a way to ready a spear if you are on foot, maybe with a chrouching animation sticking the spear into the ground and steadying it, to be able to counter the couched lances used by horsemen, and cavalry overall...
Back
Top Bottom