Search results for query: *

1. say cheese

Sartek said:
    I love silver.

Don't worry. It's a common affliction. I get it all the time.

Nothing to see, I'm not staying long. Just prowling around looking for mods.
  2. Post *Your* Dream Women

Der Einzige said:
    GRvv7.jpg

Who is this?
  3. What scared you today?

Scully said:
    Noticed I had 155 games on steam

Hehe. 165. I purchased Paradox's catalogue sometime near christmas last year. They keep giving me more stuff, I like that. Not everything, but every once in a while something new will show up.
  4. Help me shoot people in the head

Scully said:
    Silver said:
    Scully said:
    Divine Divinity. It's got Diablo style combat, but has dialogue, quests, great humour and everything else that makes a great RPG.

Yeah, played it, loved it, even liked the sequel, though I still haven't found the expansion pack for the first one.

The combat system was pretty awful though, as you said. And it got tedious, still a great game though, thanks.
    There are no expansion pack for Divine or Beyond Divinity.

I thought Beyond was an expansion pack, turns out I was wrong. Divinity 2 was the sequel I meant.
  5. Help me shoot people in the head

Scully said:
    Divine Divinity. It's got Diablo style combat, but has dialogue, quests, great humour and everything else that makes a great RPG.

Yeah, played it, loved it, even liked the sequel, though I still haven't found the expansion pack for the first one.

The combat system was pretty awful though, as you said. And it got tedious, still a great game though, thanks.
  6. Dating Thread, v. I

Is she a blond scientist-soldier?
  7. Post *Your* Dream Women

On a related note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV8pdOh_crg

Kate's the prettiest thing in the world.
  8. Dating Thread, v. I

Or buy more flowers. Or get a girlfriend who cares more about you and not the pricetag on the gift you give her.
  9. Help me shoot people in the head

Courtesan said:
    Now that I think about it you might like Cry of Fear, Silver.
    Never heard of. Will check out.
    Jhessail said:
    Original AvP is much better than the sequel, so if you haven't played it, go get it NOW!
    http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/320932703835?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y
    I've never been as scared (playing games that is) as when playing the Marine campaign.

NOLF I&II are indeed great games and you should definitely get them.
    ww.magisterrex.com/proddetail.asp?prod=
    http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/260975386346?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

If you liked Doom, Doom 2 or Quake at all, you have to play Painkiller. It's awesome but strictly as a fast strafe shooter:
    http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/painkiller

Original Rainbow Six is still the best thinking persons "shooter":
    http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Six-Pc/dp/B00000DMAH
    Only the first two sequels are worth playing, all others are ****.

Couple it with SWAT 4, where you have to follow police procedure to the T:
    http://www.amazon.com/SWAT-4-Gold-Pc/dp/B000EDVRUA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1341337295&sr=1-1&keywords=swat+4

All the Ghost Recon games are simple, ****ty and easy. Well, the original was fairly challenging but the sequels, especially the latest, aren't. Borderlands is ****. HL2 is good for one playthrough. Bulletstorm is ****. Far Cry and Crysis have their moments but do avoid the sequels which are awful.
    As for F1&F2 clones, have you played Arcanum? It's steampunk, not post-apoc, but very, very good.
    Yes, Arcanum is quite the awesome game indeed. And it has a bit of post-apoc elements in there. Anyway, it's not the post-apoc setting as much as the story and character creation system. It just came alive, just like Arcanum did.

Only played the first Ghost Recon, lost interest after that, the other ones seemed like ****. Painkiller, yeah, it seems too mindless, I didn't like doom, or quake. Only one of that era I like is Heretic and only because of nostalgia.
  10. Help me shoot people in the head

You got to be killed by invisible things too.
  11. Help me shoot people in the head

Human Revolution is not really budget though, is it?

XIII is that the french comic style game? I played that a bit, was quite fun, think I either got stuck or finished it. Can't remember what happened.
  12. Help me shoot people in the head

Bulletstorm and Painkiller seem awful. Opposite of the games I like, pretty much. Closest I liked was AvP 2. Because you got to be invisible.
  13. Help me shoot people in the head

Darwin said:
    HL2. Currently playing it again myself and I still like it.

Got it, played through it, didn't really like it. Thanks anyway.
    Courtesan said:
    I'd suggest Left 4 Dead 2 but survival based story might not be what you want.

Yeah, not much story there, and I found the gameplay incredibly boring. It's not really survival, it's just massacring zombies. A zombie game should be about survival. Thanks though.

Trelow said:
    I like Call of Jaurez Dos Bound in Blood for shooties.
    krik said:
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is great.

I had dismissed these as just samey shooters, but maybe I'll have to look into them. Thanks.
  14. Help me shoot people in the head

Cryostasis seemed cool when I read about it on Wikipedia, but when I saw a gameplay trailer of it it seemed really bad.

Couldn't find them both easily from somewhere I trust either. Is GetGames something reliable/trustworthy? What happens if the download is lost?

Call of Cthulhu might be interesting, I'll have to look at it some more.

Please, keep suggestions coming.
  15. Help me shoot people in the head

So... I feel like I'm between games at the moment, I have nothing I really care about playing that much, lots of games waiting to finish (that's what happens when you buy Paradox's entire catalogue). I want to shoot people, but I don't want to do it mindlessly like in a multiplayer shooter or...
  16. say cheese

There's no such thing as overdressed.
  17. What made you sad today v.III

Lucky you.
  18. say cheese

Hugues said:
    I wouldn't go so far as to say impeccable.

Fair enough, I only have one outfit to go on, and someone else might have picked it out.
  19. Post *Your* Dream Women

She's adorable, NN.
  20. say cheese

Take good care of that lady. She looks like a very dear friend of mine and her fashion sense is impeccable.
Back
Top Bottom