Search results for query: *

• Users: Zalson
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zalson

Argh! Steppe Bandits!

How many times have you wandered into Khergit territory, looking for spice or heroes (or both  :shock: ) only to be run down by these jerks? These guys need to be nerfed. They're simply too powerful for low-level characters. They're faster than Khergits, don't tax you for passage, and are all...
  2. Zalson

Thing you like in .951 that weren't in .950

A slightly different thread for a new version! I hope this isn't unnecessary. Will update when downloaded: UPDATES! Age Slider works with DX7 Hair colors aren't as crazy The trainer is back. Zendar isn't, though. Silly Death Animation doesn't happen all the time. New textures in taverns and...
  3. Zalson

For the gourmets and epicures amongst us...

Anyone want to advise me on what would go well with a lemon-cilantro scallopine (that's chicken breast pounded flat, then pan-fried, then set aside, then with a thin sauce that takes like... lemon and cilantro. Trust me, it's good. No, I didn't invent it)? I usually do mashed potatoes, but I was...
  4. Zalson

Broken Caravan route?

After about twenty days or so, all the Caravans in the game only use the Ichamarr/Narra trade route. Even "enemy" caravans (e.g. Rhodok caravans/Nord Caravans). My roommate has independently confirmed this. It would appear to be a problem.
  5. Zalson

Signature size

Is my current signature too long? If so, I can edit in a link to the rest of the poem, after that first stanza: On the idle hill of summer, Sleepy with the flow of streams, Far I hear the steady drummer Drumming like a noise in dreams Far and near and low and louder On the roads of earth go...
  6. Zalson

Mah Brackets! (2008 NCAA Men's Tourney)

So, my Bruins are definitely in the Final Four and I hope we go all the way (because that means I'll be partying with the team on the plane ride home with that national championship trophy: the benefits of being in the band). Anyway, I picked horribly this year.  Anyone else watch college...
  7. Zalson

Dogpile on the Rhodoks!

So, in my Rhodok game, the Vaegir have just declared war on me. That makes me enemies with: the Vaegir, the Swadians, the Nords, and the Kherge.  Joy, ain't it. *Puts on a poncho over his armor* This should be fun.
  8. Zalson

Billingham of Tahlberil, Knight of Swadia

Chapter I In which Our Hero makes himself known to the foul Rhodok enemy and wins a Marvelous Victory. Part the first: Introducing Our Hero “What do you think Gutlans’ll do to the kid, boss?” Borcha asked.  His shoulder-length hair was greasy with sweat.  There was no breeze at the top of the...
  9. Zalson

Stingy Fiefs?

Just noticed an anomaly in my "Aaaah! Everyone hates the Rhodoks!" game: My fief was raided by the Khanate while I was off cavorting in Swadia.  I wasn't concerned, because I've built up relationships with a few other Rhodok villages, for troop raisin' purposes.  After all, even when it's been...
  10. Zalson

Lieutenants for Lords

I  suggest that each Lord have one or more lieutenant, who functions in a similar way to Marnid, Borcha, Rolf and Ymira for the player character.  The purpose would be give the Lord a battlefield retainer and bodyguard, as it would be implemented in this current version. In the future, I would...
Back
Top Bottom