Search results for query: *

1. Skenderbe

Realistic Casualties, some help understanding..

I used to play on easy difficulty but it was just too...... well..... easy.
    Now I play on hardest but make sure my character is at his best so I tweak all his points and skills to a fair match and keep on doing so until Im happy. I still go down in two to three hits, sometimes just one by those cursed Tulu horsemen  :evil:
    All in all its very, very, very enjoyable!!

2. Skenderbe

uh oh! Another noob topic (some questions)

Yeah, seriously whats the FBI thing about? Was it meant to be a joke and was forgotten or what?
  3. Skenderbe

The Famous Weapon [spoiler]

I risked my kingdom trying to find her  :evil: Im at war on 6-7 fronts and like it that way but I was forced to retreat back to deal with threats. Im having to ask for truce god damn it!!! I wont persue her until someone tells us where she's hiding. I will get that spear and break it on her fragile back  :twisted:
  4. Skenderbe

The Famous Weapon [spoiler]

are you talking about hrunting, sword of beowulf?? (excuse spelling)
  5. Skenderbe

Wound system

@ UnholyNighmare

I've been taken out in so many battles (40-50% of the time) since if I dont do much damage, how are my warriors supposed to. Anyway, I've never noticed anything of unusual.. My character heals up as normal... runs as normal and no points decreased.... and this is not just Brytenwalda Im talkin about... other mods too and offcourse the original M&B native versions
  6. Skenderbe

Aelfwyn, the girl in the bar I just can't hook up with

What would be so special in grabing her ass? Seriously... what is this feature meant to do? I mean the whole flirtin bit and spending money for invincible food and drinks

Its a great idea though... or would be if it had a purpose
  7. Skenderbe

Wound system

I've been playing M&B for years and this is the first time I hear about these wounds lasting up to more than a few hours  (30 days??) :shock:
    Could someone enlighten me
  8. Skenderbe

If you could live a moment in History...

Braxton said:
    Yesterday when I borrowed too much money..  :sad:

Where do you live?  :lol:
  9. Skenderbe

Mongols

othr said:
    It houses the khan, you see his men are out there fighting and dying and he just sits in that yurt and drinks kumis.

If he's lucky enough to win the battle he might actually enjoy it
  10. Skenderbe

Faction rep increase as a freelancer..

swang said:
    I've seen 2 ways.  go to a lord in a castle, and ask to speak to him.  then get a pardon. (make peace).  You have to pay money.

the other way is go break out one of their prisoners.  +6 relation, and amazingly, no negative relation to the (former) jailer.

None appart from instant war (if you are a kingdom) or proclaimed outlaw (if you're on your own).

mp84 - another way I would say is sign a mercenary agreement with any faction. This will neutralise the relations (or worsen them) for other factions. Take in consideration that your employers enemies are yours and offcourse you are bound to a limited time agreement.
    So you're best choice is what swang said (the FIRST idea)
  11. Skenderbe

SUGGESTIONS

As I suggested in 1257 mod and I dont know if it has been suggested here also, why not add Diplomats/Emissary units. Like spies, you can hire them for the sole purpose of diplomacy and instead of sending companions (who are immortal) you can send diplomats. It adds excitement and keeps you in check knowing that the message could not be delivered or that 6000 schillings you handed over could not reach its destination because a group of Franks thought it best to intercept that nervous looking man riding through the woods with all due haste  :shock:

Also..... Spies - EXCELLENT but where are the ASSASSINS  :twisted:
    That would be great too  :wink:
  12. Skenderbe

General suggestions thread.

Sorry in advance if this has been suggested before, 38 pages to read will make me forget my ideas lol

A new unit (Diplomats/Emissaries) - Instead of sending out companions that are bustin your b :shock: :shock: lls and barely few of them, why not hire Diplomats (Like Spies in Brytenwalda mod) for the sole purpose of diplomacy. It could make the game harder and realistic and easier and enjoyable at the same time. Knowing weather or not these emissaries will make it or die is in the hands of chance, plus you keep your companions with you. (This could be for Diplomacy mod but maybe othr could do this too)

May I also suggest that you somehow work with Brytenwalda modders in order to bring some features here. They have exellent ideas, missions and so forth... They are very creative!!
  13. Skenderbe

Question about Female Companions

Shave your beard and dont leave your hair scruffy... put on a rich tunic and look presentable. LOL Im just messing, never tried this but maybe they're not happy about other companions?
  14. Skenderbe

BUG Reports v 1.32

I dont know if this has been posted before but,

Caer Durnac's prison is like guantanamo bay... once you're in, you cant get out... so my Mission on helping rescue a lord is Impossible

15. Skenderbe

Treasures of Britannia [spoiler]

It seems this is a complete waste of time... And since there is trouble with quest information logs in this mod (Sword of Beowulf quest) I am never taking risks again by not taking notes of names, locations, ect.. So now I have a piece (or pieces) of paper and a pen (somewhere) ready to take notes... and when I started writting almost all (gave up on the 7th) the treasure items and only to find out the treasures are made up... I just felt like  :evil: ..... lets just say I hope I can find Chonchobar again and hope he's in someones party I can attack, take him prisoner and send him to the salt mine... offcourse that will never happen!!

I do think this should be made into a real quest though and many more similar to the Beowulff and holy relic quests..
  16. Skenderbe

Ranks and formations

I just started playing the mod and so far so great (few bugs here and there that are mentioned) What really annoys me is the rank formations.. Im playing on a laptop and have done so with every M&B mod. Some of my buttons dont work though and I have to rearrange them in-game. T = fwrds (d-h &...
  17. Skenderbe

Novogrod Republic

You see Ireland, Scotland and even Norway would not be a match against England single handedly... England could even take any of the two at the same time but its really difficult and impossible when all three of these factions gang up from the North and West and then France from the South really destroys them... Like Sahran said, Bourdeaux is the main conflict as its far away..

I think France needs to have another nemesis or some sort of conflict with HRE, Crown of Aragon or Castille to even things up..
    I joined England once and helped them against france by taking around 4 castles. It was bloody mental and almost impossible but it did England a great favour.. They went on to conquer Ireland, Scotland and even Norway while harrassing me at Bourdeaux single handedly...

Im a big crusader fan but the crusader states are too powerful and it should be the Mamluks who must overpower. The ill-khanate doesnt let them. I joined the Mamlukes as a merc to help them out and even began my own faction somewhere near to oversee things, I just couldnt bring myself to convert to Islam, not even in a game  :roll: so I gave up and left them at their own mercy..

The HRE needs to focus on Sicily, Poland, Sweeden and maybe France and not spread out to go after Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Latin Empire... let Hungary and Empire of Nicea do the damage in Balcan.. not HRE or Sicily as they tend to lol.. anyway, things are pretty good and this game is f***ing great!! Love it!! Come on ENGLAND!! Or that newly established Principality of Albania at Janina  :cool:
  18. Skenderbe

How to award more than 1 fied to a companion?

You need to replace him with your wife.. and if you're still a single middle aged man who feels lonely, then join a social network site in hope to meet someone.. lol j/k.. appoint a companion instead until you get married
  19. Skenderbe

Novogrod Republic

Novgorod is weak but Lithuania is one hard nut...

England is getting bullied by France, Scotland and Gaelic Kingdoms  :shock: they too seem pretty weak..

Im fine with Latin E gettin raped by Nicea.. and sure as hell happy Serbia is always the winner to die first
  20. Skenderbe

Is Rome Unsiegable ?

pascal13 said:
    I have the way to conquer Rome follow step by step  :grin:
    1. Declare War with Pope by attack there Civillian like vilager(Their faction) that travelling in the map
    2. Your character can't attack Rome directly But You can command your lord If you already have war with Rome By order him / her to siege Rome
    3. It's very easy to take Rome Just send one lord army
    4. When you succeed you will see the two or three village of Rome can't be conquer any way you can conquer only Rome

Hope you enjoy. And make your Empire.  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:shock:

now why didnt I think of that before  :shock:
Back
Top Bottom