Search results for query: *

• Users: 84e_Ward
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 84e_Ward

Jerky gameplay

Not a clue what has just happened, I was in the middle of a round in a server, and then some weird glitchy thing happened, and now everything is jerking around. My fps is fine, my ping is fine, apart from steam I have no other program running. But I have restarted NW, verified game cache, the...
  2. 84e_Ward

Bans and Unbans

Seeing as it is only a matter of time before someone deserves a ban or wants to be unbanned from the NW servers. So I am just wondering where to direct these people when they ask for the unbans? p.s. I wasn't sure where I should post this so you should be able to shift this to wherever...
  3. 84e_Ward

Map Spawns

I have noticed that with the large influx of people in servers due to the release of this, a lot of maps have spawns that are small and enclosed, e.g. La Haye Sainte. With the 100 people on a team, it takes 30 seconds for people to be able to exit this building, this is heightened when you also...
  4. 84e_Ward

Weird sound stuff

Not sure if this is meant to be like this, but I seem to regularly find myself being shot, and not hearing the impact. Also, you can't hear the muskets firing if they are at a certain distance. This meant to happen? Or is it a bit of a bug or just not done properly, not sure....
  5. 84e_Ward

Ban Request

•Name of the server you were on MM Official Battle •Name of the person causing trouble West Nile and a few others •Nature of their offense Teamkilling •Time and date of their offense around 8:00pm 16/02 •Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!) don't use spoilers so...
Back
Top Bottom