Search results for query: *

1. Setting Tax Rates

Goffik said:
    Import/export in SP in disabled in the Steam version?

I don't think its disabled for it - I have a Steam version (came with the retail disc) and yet can use import/export character without any problems. I don't know wether this applies for Warband bought and downloaded at Steam though...
  2. 1066 - The Battle For Middle Earth

I knew both the game and the movie and there both damm great - everytime I watch the later it always a wonderfull experiance, which never gets old.
  3. News: Date next release 1.3 version

mouthnhoof said:
    there is the export/import feature - before upgrading the mod version, sell all equipment you have and your parties, export your character, upgrade, start a new game with the same background options and import. Your character has now "returned" after a long adventure abroad to find that since he left, real estate has changed hands, you lost your old castles and most lords have forgotten about you (hard to recognize you with this silly bird). You have your skills and a good sum of money to collect your old warband and start rebuilding your old glory.

I know this is not the best place or time to ask, but could you tell me how that is done ingame? I mean where do I find the "import/export character" option? I've heard about it before, but haven't found it in the game options or settings or any other place I though it could be.
  4. News: Date next release 1.3 version

Great news indeed - can't wait for Sunday. Even though I won't be home for the weekend so I'll just have to remain patient until next week.

Thank you Ibidil and team for making this superb mod!
  5. Contest: We want to know your Warband!

Will it do if I only post one pic (of my character) and his story?

I would make more pics if  I can in the meantime, but since the latest update for Warband (1.132) - Brytenwalda has become rather unstable for me.
  6. News: Next Release 1.3 Delayed (read here plz)

@Idibil: Sorry to hear your comp went broke. I hope you can get it back to normal soon!

Also good luck to the whole team! Brytenwalda is one of the best mods for M&B:W i've ever played. Thank you all for your wonderfull work!
  7. Caveman paints: Screenshots / art / Signatures / Fan site (new screens and sig)

Wow all models so far are looking simply great! :grin:

I think severed heads would look nice on the belts of some veteran warriors - especially picts.

By the way could "severed heads"be used during the bounty hunter quests? Like you would recieve one as loot after you defeted the man you were sent out to kill (like when you get a nordic sword after defeting a beliquerent drunk in Native) and youd give it to the tavern keep as evidence of your succes. I think it could really ad even more to the emersion.

Waffenbaum said:
    How do you like my Lord Collection?

r7iwcy.jpg

Looks real nice, but what are you going to do with them later (after you have taken there kingdom?)
Back
Top Bottom