Search results for query: *

• Users: bbbao
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bbbao

About addding custom skeleton

Hi, i wanted to make a new race for my mod .So i went ahead and made a new race model complete with custom new skeleton and all the skinning snd stuff. Only to find out ...to add a custom skeleton  i needed some kind of program called "iron launcher".. and that program only supports non steam...
  2. bbbao

Race specific animation

Hey all, i am trying to make a set of animations specifically for my custom race . I 've tried to find a way but no avail. I have searched the forum for days but couldnt find any thing but some dated posts and stuff.  Any help would be  appreciated.
  3. bbbao

Transplanting custom model into m&b

Hello folks. First of all sorry for my bad english and thank you in advance for takeing your time and reading this. :) Ok, a while ago I've ripped set of human modeling data from other game.(for my personal study..) It contains a complete set of rigged mesh, textures , and bunch of animations...
  4. bbbao

problems when adding custom item

first of all sorry for my bad english hello i'm just a noob modder and i really need your help  I get RGL error which says unexpected end in item_kind.txt when I try to add a custom item  :( i have installed 1.153 patch and i believe i did every steps  needed to add an item i have placed...
Back
Top Bottom