Search results for query: *

• Users: Slyve
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Slyve

Resolved Game crashing in SOME Battles in late game, started randomly

Summary: Crashes when entering the battle scene (until now, only when fighting army against army) How to Reproduce: Just enter the battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLq6lkfT2gfnJRwij-kCyHm8wJg05r2t?usp=sharing...
  2. Slyve

Warband crashes, only 1GB memory detected, won't run without CompMode.

Hey! So i decided to play M&B again after quite a while and had a lot of Probems getting it to run, since it REALLY doesn't like Windows 10, apparently. Only works if i set it to Comp Mode for Win8 oder Win7. Only thing is, if i do that, the rgl_log file shows that it only detects 1024MB of...
  3. Slyve

Founding your own Kingdom in Brytenwalda.

Hey I've got a question about the kingdom founding in BW - actually i just wanna know if there are new ways of doing so, specifically when i am a vassal of a kingdom. i want to keep my fiefs.. i know that that isn't possible in Warband, so i thought i just ask :D sorry if there is already a...
  4. Slyve

Companions Missing after they have been freed from Prison

Hey guys, i hope this is the right board for my problem, im not that often visiting forums xP i'll try and make it short, since i guess it will be pretty painful to read my miserable english :x two days ago i got my butt kicked by some nords who though they could take my town - i was...
Back
Top Bottom