Search results for query: *

1. Licko90

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When is 2.0 coming out? Cozur stop with whatever bs you are spending your free time, the community demands it. We want this mod now!!
  2. Licko90

Main Topic

This mod. I like it. Wanted to post this so it stick on my radar. Good job man.
  3. Licko90

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

How will the system with bayonets work all together? Will it be that you press x and then go into bayonet fight? Or it will be a separate item?
  4. Licko90

GERRY said:
    Always those minor northern skirmishes... Real men go fight napoleon and liberate europe

I  vote neither.

Baron Zvonimir Oreškoviċ von Breithen - Thurn

He will be the liberator of Croats from the Hungarians and Austrians. I can already see him triumfating through the streets of Nin. Glorious.
  5. Licko90

TheOrest007 said:
    HoJu said:
    It makes the days shorter, so you'll be able to cover less distance each day. it's probably the closest you can get without a huge laggy, and gameplay-breaker map.

Yeah but do you think it's possible to make the days shorter while the movement on the map stays the same?

It is a tool to make it seems bigger, because if you are taking more time to get there, it is further away than it is if it took you less time. Consult my previous post please.
  6. Licko90

TheOrest007 said:
    RanGer_SLO said:
    If you think that travelling is too fast you can always adjust the day and night cycle in the module.ini file.

change this line:

time_multiplier = 0.25

If you want more time to pass while travelling, for example, if you want to turn a 1 day trip into a 4 day trip, then just change that line to:

time_multiplier = 1

Works on any module. Easy to do on your own.

I've tried that feature before but doesn't it simply make everything on the map faster or slower rather than actually making distances seem greater?

If he would of set time multiplier to 0.25 and made the map, idk, 4 times greater? What would you get that you wouldn't have with smaller map but time multiplier 1? You are correct sir. You would have the same travel speed per scale of the world but the distance between settlements would be greater and it would slow down your performance. What do you think is better? Not to mention the fact that he would have to redesign the map thus further delaying the thing that we do not mention (yeah it is the release date). I see that it seems kind of sad that everything is slower instead of map being larger but I think of it as a hilarious example of relativity. I am not and expert on relativity and now I am awaiting to be proven wrong.
  7. Licko90

chunder_bot said:
    Licko90 said:
    chunder_bot said:
    Argonian_Hippy said:
    Are you open to suggestions for future versions?

If so would you consider putting giants in as an elite unit for the Free folk?
    or make a quest line for the House of Black and White?
    or have the Sword of the Morning as a unique weapon (I really want a sword made out of meteorite metal)?
    or have more skill buff random events to counter the negative ones (a wandering sword trainer offers to teach you type of thing)...

If you're open to suggestions that is...not that I'm not ungrateful or anything...Sir...Mr. Cozur
    cool ideas  id love to see all of the valaryian swords from the books in the game and other legendary weapons. would be cool to see how cozur imagines how they look

Would you also like to see the dragons?
    Please I do.
    only as a sort of back round thing in meeren i think if they were in the game as units or mounts it would be way to OP unless there was a way of doing it so that if you have a dragon every faction will be at war with you so that you dont just sweep across the nation

If they were made accurately they would be OP because of their speed. You wouldn't be able to hit them with a bow and that is why no GOT mod has them. If i recall what Cozur said neither will this one.
  8. Licko90

NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
    Epicrules said:
    NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
    So Docm how much new content can we expect from the first release? I know you will add more new content over time but any idea as to how much will come with the first?

I'd assume that, by the very nature of it being the first release, all content will be new content.

I wasn't asking how much of the content will be new, I was asking how much new content can we expect from the first release like weapons, factions, units, that sort of thing.

We all know what you asked but you formed it incorrectly and therefor we have maneuvering space. Now to answer your question: there will be tons of new content since all of the content will be in fact new.
  9. Licko90

chunder_bot said:
    Argonian_Hippy said:
    Are you open to suggestions for future versions?

If so would you consider putting giants in as an elite unit for the Free folk?
    or make a quest line for the House of Black and White?
    or have the Sword of the Morning as a unique weapon (I really want a sword made out of meteorite metal)?
    or have more skill buff random events to counter the negative ones (a wandering sword trainer offers to teach you type of thing)...

If you're open to suggestions that is...not that I'm not ungrateful or anything...Sir...Mr. Cozur
    cool ideas  id love to see all of the valaryian swords from the books in the game and other legendary weapons. would be cool to see how cozur imagines how they look

Would you also like to see the dragons?
    Please I do.
  10. Licko90

Cozur said:
    iC1 said:
    Cozur said:
    There's no need for an external forum. Most questions can be answered by checking the FAQ on Moddb, and people can report bugs and such there as well.

You mean the same FAQ with such answers as "f*ck off".. "no, f*ck off.." "no, stop asking.." "bugger off.." or are you referring to a different one?

Yes.

Though a question such as this would usually fall under the category "stupid".

I have a friend who is like Cozur. I am not a proffesional psychologist but i would say that two of them are very very very smart and they think all the answers to all the questions are in plain sight because they understand stuff better than most of the people.
  11. Licko90

Sir_Newton said:
    honestly at least half of the trivial nonsense is people complaining about trivial nonsense. You're all polluting the thread as much as anyone else.
    And I, too, am polluting the thread by accusing the people who accuse others of polluting the thread for polluting the thread

Well said.

This just makes me want to conquer whole world for The King and Country:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4
  12. Licko90

jacobhinds said:
    NOTALLOFDALLAS! said:
    I'd be inclined to agree with the so-called "release date beggars". I certainly think we deserve at least a time frame or an estimation. An estimation would give us something to partially count on.

He'd just be giving you an arbitrary date which would open him up to pointless aggression again. As a content creator myself i can't stand the "when's it coming out" thing, it just makes it look like it's the only thing they care about.
    Humans aren't machines, so unless there's a producer who sets a deadline for docm, he's never going to know when it's finished until it's actually finished

So Docm is Blizzard employee?
  13. Licko90

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Windbusche said:
    Good to hear that progress is still being made.

+1 for Ashbringer
  14. Licko90

Pjoft said:
    aekilju said:
    Pjoft said:
    how is it going to be for women? Would I be able to be a young woman who replaces his coward brother among the ranks of an army without been noticed? Without been pointed out that I'm a woman everytime I meet an NPC?

Well, you wouldn't be a woman then, now would you? :razz:
    Woopsie! YOU CAUGHT ME!
    Now everyone must know I'ma thirty-somehing y.o. bald man who stalks around the Internet  pretending to be a girl to, you know, get some weird as **** action. Dunno.

Sorry. I am used to write as if I was male, because guys wouldn't stop hiting on me even when I told them when I play for the other team.

Oh my god a gamer girl? Will you marry me?
  15. Licko90

Ililsa said:
    I'll never understand why people are so obsessed with freelancer. It's the dullest way to play the game, really.

Let alone battles. You either break formation and sort of void the point of the mod, or you sit there and wait for the AI to decide it wants to engage 10 minutes later, then you get shot and drink yourself to death while watching the rest of the battle go by with the terrible camera controls.

I couldn't agree more. You probably will have to join other lords in battle here but waitting 30 minutes for a lord to decide and and go near fighting is just not appealing to me.
  16. Licko90

JackAubrey said:
    dinnerblaster said:
    ElitexLegend said:
    Rangerplus10 said:
    ElitexLegend said:
    So will there be a feature where you can join AI armies like the freelancer mod? It would be really cool to be a Scottish highlander or be Napoleon's Old Guard.
    There will not be Freelancer.
    I didn't mean would freelancer be implemented. I meant would there be something where you can be in an AI army that was made by the maker like you start as private and end as a general or something.

Yes, there's a system like that.

WOW... can't really wait for that!

You have to understand that some other general will not be leading you as one of his soldiers on the world map but you will have to follow him by yourself.
  17. Licko90

RanGer_SLO said:
    brata123 said:
    Would u mind telling me whats the release date????

I searched around a bit and found some information for you. Hope it helps.

release date
    noun Journalism.
    the time, as the day, part of the day, and sometimes the hour, on or at which release copy may be published or broadcast.
    the printed notation of this time on a press release or other advance.

Date when a product, press release or news story will be released to the public. The release date is announced in advance to provide consumers and other interested parties specific details regarding the release. This may include the date, day, hour or even minute of the upcoming release.

Release Date is the 11th studio album by the Finnish avant-garde progressive metal band Waltari. The track "Spokebone" is a collaboration between Waltari, Tomi Joutsen of Amorphis, and the Finnish folk group Värttinä.

That is like, common knowledge. Duh!
  18. Licko90

I know that making camps out of wagons was ordinary for barbarians hundreds of years B.C. It could be a viable option since it would only need a few new sceens. Making of big fortified areas could also be done but you should put some requirement like expensive engineering equipment.
  19. Licko90

Gab-AG. said:
    Docm30 said:
    Thanks for the support, General Revan. It's the goodwill from fans like you that keeps me going when it's tough to work on the mod.

.:Lestat de Lioncourt:. said:
    Are there features to do with supply ,communication or attrition or is that not feasible?

Realised I missed this. I've got some plans for something like that, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I considered having caravan-like parties dispatched regularly from cities to armies to represent supply lines, but I think it would cause a lot of stuttering on the map, so I need another plan.

I can suggest to make caravans trasporting weapons, or supplies in general from a faction to the other and if you attack one of them, the other faction is not gonna get them, so you could use this as your advantage. Ex: A castle needs food from a town, the town sends a caravan with supplies, if you attack the caravan the castle won't receive food and so it won't resist many days under siege. Though caravan sent from factions shall be with an army excort.

I can suggest that you could ask yourself this before having suggestions: Can this cwappy engine handle it?
  20. Licko90

Oh no sorry i posted on wrong forum as it seems. I thought this was for L'AIGLE mod. I will just copy-paste my post there.
Back
Top Bottom