Search results for query: *

• Users: Thendes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thendes

Taleworlds "Lonely-losers" official thread: *New years edition*

A refuge for every loser that for some reason wont be spending new years eve getting piss drunk and making out with ugly girls but instead stays home surfing taleworlds. How are you spending your evening? I'm gettung drunk on cheap brandy and playing Dwarf fortress. I must admit that I have my...
  2. Thendes

Embrace your masculinity/femininity

Let's establish this once and for all my fellow dongs and clams of Taleworlds. We'll have a competition where the manly men will embrace their stereotype and post a picture of them being manly, doing manly things, looking manly, whatever manly. The same goes for the women, but being their...
  3. Thendes

Women.. I don't even..

It has come to my understanding, during my short life, that when it comes to handling the opposite sex, there are certain complications. Like the fact that they are bat**** crazy. Well, not all of them of course, just 80% of those I know. I'd like to use this tread as a place for all fellow men...
  4. Thendes

Textmessages/text not showing anywhere on game

Except for in shops or menu. What do? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241745.msg5788165.html#msg5788165
  5. Thendes

Text in travelmode not appearing.

As title says. There is no textmessages appearing in travelmode, ever. Is there a fix?
  6. Thendes

Help me out guys.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? This is driving me crazy, I can't solve this on my own. Help me out, please!
  7. Thendes

I'm in a quandary

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Seriously, help me out. This has been keeping me restless for days now. And I'd like serious answers please, no place for spam.
  8. Thendes

Your face in the morning v.XIIVXI

How dope faced do you look a wake wake time? Take a photo, contribute! (I love that word... Contribute.. mmh..) Here's me, dropping a deuce, early in the morn'! Loove, man.
  9. Thendes

Red error text covering whole screen

How do I deal with this? It's covering my screen and is really pissing me off.
  10. Thendes

Issues with ingame text messages, it's really gamebreaking.

Okay so I checked around for a while and didn't find any similar problem, So I made this tread. So, the text messages that appear in the lower left corner while in game (traveling screen, 3rd person view) doesn't appear. I can see them if I go into the "Recent messages" page, but never on the...
  11. Thendes

What ruined your day/night/morning/evening/dawn? Version 1.0

I woke up.
  12. Thendes

1100AD MMO

http://www.mmostation.com/play-1100ad-mmo-game.html Anyone playing this? Really, it seems quite boring at first glance, but ones you get things started you kinda start enjoying it! If you give it a try let me know! We could Ally and pwnzor. My server: Unification of Aragon ID: Thendes City...
  13. Thendes

Is it as really that?

as countless individuals get bothered near?
  14. Thendes

Share the Folktales and fables from your Country!

I've always been fascinated by the old stories of magical and mystical creatures and beings that exists in the tales of old. So i thought people could share them with eachother here! I can start, this is about Näcken, a Scandinavian fable! The Scandinavian näck were male water spirits who...
  15. Thendes

The good 'ol times

I've been here for a while now and have come by some posts mentioning the "good old times". What exactly do y'all mean with that? Enlighten me!
  16. Thendes

What would your own Castle look like?

What the title said. Use any program or game W/e to show us how your perfect castle would look like, and motivate why it's looking like it does. As an example:  Colors: Everytime the ground changes color it elevates around 3m upwards. (Except for the black/greyish/blue/red colors) Towers...
  17. Thendes

Självmord bombning i stockholm?

http://nyheter.se.msn.com/bildspel/2010-12-10.aspx Here we go. Ska detta utveckla sig till ett nytt AllahallahmuhammadJihad krig tro?
  18. Thendes

Can someone translate this for me?

Lamh foisdineach an nachter I've been searching for a translation for a while, can't find shet, Please help.
  19. Thendes

Rollspel

Tjaben. Jag har länge velat få tag på ett bra rollspel (tex Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay) Men jag har än så länge inte hittat någonstans att köpa ett. Och om jag nu skulle hitta så vet jag inte vilka som är bra. Är det någon som kan tipsa om ett bra rollspel + om man kan hitta det i Antingen...
  20. Thendes

Betyg för Estetiska program

Yes, nu är det så att man slutar nian och satsar på ett estetiskt program. Men vad är poängkraven för de estetiska programmen? Hoppas någon vet.
Back
Top Bottom