Search results for query: *

1. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Yea. Mandible said that they will be size porportional awile back on the Redwall mod topic
  2. matskosteven1

K thanx , what about a rusty iron pitchfork
  3. matskosteven1

Ginny.                        Mole.                          Brownish with a white snout.    Fine silver short sword with shield.                                    Expert Swordsman.                      Greetin's moy mayt, hurr tisa foine day turr be aloive, hurr hurr.                        Well, et sturted won  Moy mother left me won oi w's boot a choild, sniff sniff, she thot oi w's too weak turr live wiv her in dur welderness, so she took me hur an left me turr rot, sniff sniff.          Just a start, do you think I'm going on the right track. And srry for double posting
  4. matskosteven1

Ok I am currently using a blackberry and I'm a work but at like 9 I will give you all of that info or if I get another break then ill try to write as much as I can
  5. matskosteven1

I mean writing dialogue and do you just want me to name a character and discribe him and tell his purpose and what he says if so than okay you may have your pm today or tommarow. I could try to study  coding scripts if you need some one to do that but I will need a day or two and some tutorials
  6. matskosteven1

Ok um just wondering, will some animals have increased speed like a hare compared to a rat perhaps?
    Oh and if you want I can write scripts for moles and hares or anything.
  7. matskosteven1

Hurr, o've been a tinkerin an oi' jus' wurnted to ars'k if'n you'm goin turr harv' sum' narsty snakes includered in'ta thurs mod hurr hurr. Tis sum soimpl' mole speech hurr hurr, tis' true. Tis is a gurt marp uf Marsflower hurr hurr in swedish whurch oi' knoaw  you harv' all seyn hur hurr.'         

Redwallmapnorw.jpg
  8. matskosteven1

Ok mandible, thanks for clearing that up and now that im on my computer i think the rats are great
  9. matskosteven1

I'm just saying I think there kinda dark, maybe its my phone (which I am currently using) cause I can't really see the details clearly
  10. matskosteven1

Mandible, overall I love how this is going but the character are kinda dark, I thought they were supposed to be brownish just a thought.
  11. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Alright i think I might start out with a few swords, axes, and bows and possibly arrow packs to go on their backs
  12. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Hey um just an idea, if we reach like ±1000 hounor perhaps father abbot congraduates u and let's u use martin the warriors sword and if u r gonna have martins sword in it, its gonna have to be really fast cause in the books it kinda saying that and if u want I can draw weapons and armor or "possibly" animals if u want
  13. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

That cave could fit more than 200 otters and the fortress has no name but its home to the wildlough clan and its ruler was :igh queen rhulain, so that could be a lord and she is an otter
  14. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

i got another map from high rhulain  http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo184/matskosteven/?action=view&current=redwallmap.jpg    its an island west of salamandastron... hope this helps
  15. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Whatever well we r goin on the boat today so bye bye mwahahahahahahahaha!]>}
  16. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Almost 13 d*** and I wasn't talkin about you I was talking about that other guy
  17. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

r u even helping the mod programmers or aR U A FAGGET IF SO STFU
  18. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

how am i spam? im steven his cousin lamo
  19. matskosteven1

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Then.make the air units their horses or make a map with a blue ground and clouds at your level so it looks like ur flying, ill try to repost a better said version of this idea once I get home
Back
Top Bottom