Recent content by Zigeil

1. [dickplomacy] reducing delay between same quests

hello, so ive been trying to reduce the amount of days between same quest repetition.i tried to follow the tweaks mentioned in here, some of them are still the same and still working, while others are outdated, including this one...
  2. Night bandits quest

Ok the mistery is solved. For being given the quest by the guild master there have to be bandits in town. Just save at nighttime and try acces the market: if the transaction screen appear wait a little bit while in town and then try again, while saving before every attempt. When you try access the market from menu and suddendly find yourself in town freely, thats it. Load that last save and wait till daytime, and now the guild market can give you the quest.
  3. Night bandits quest

ArnulfFloyd said:
    In major mods no appear night bandits quests anymore

I dont know, right now Im playing with Diplomacy 4 Litdum. But in quest.txt there is this string

qst_deal_with_night_bandits Deal_with_Night_Bandits 2 {!}TODO:_The_Guildmaster_of_{s14}_has_asked_you_to_deal_with_night_bandits_at_{s14}.
  4. Night bandits quest

Lord Brutus said:
    It's a very low reward quest.  If I were just starting out, I might like it, but later the "Track down bandits who were attacking travelers" pays much better in terms of money and experience.

Yeah I want to do it more for roleplay reasons than for actual convenience... its weird, I know.

Meanwhile I made another 10 days/10 attempts each... still nothing. With before thats about 200 attempts in total. I have seen every type of quest except that, there is must be something behind it
  5. Night bandits quest

ArnulfFloyd said:
    I've make night bandits quests, but not are conditions because guildmasters give random as any quests

If thats the case the odds are very very low.

I tried to wait 10 days in game, and on each day I asked the guild master for a quest by loading anq quitting about 10 times. Still no quest. There might be some requirement for it to appear, I dont know what to think
  6. Night bandits quest

Hi, are there any particular condition to met for being given the quest from the guild master? Made a save before asking the guild master for a quest but it just does not show.
Back
Top Bottom