Recent content by zeugme

1. zeugme

Resolved 1.5.4 can't reach any named NPC on the map

When I try to greet someone on the map, I run parallel and can't get to them anymore. Even if I'm faster. I just hover in front of them, can follow them indefinitely, but my leader won't be able to reach the opposite side. Tried with armies and single npc team. I manage to fight looters.
  2. zeugme

Overall , how is multiplayer here?

Not much options, but fun.
  3. zeugme

Your Progress So Far on Warband

Character name : Durdya Zeugme
    Character level : 36
    Allied : No one !
    Main opponent : Rhodoks and Sarranid (both dead) .. waiting for provocation
    Honor : 92
    Renown : 1406
    Right to rule : 69
    Game day : 525
    Party size : 126
    Maried, own country (7 cities, 13 castles)
    Next step : left Sarranid because the king didn't let me keep any of the 5 castles i conquered, overthrowned him ^^
  4. zeugme

When is 1.106 coming?

Lord Tryko said:
    Don't be such a **** and stop whining like a kid!
    You're the only person that has so many problems with M&B, so I assume the problem is with you and not with the game! Show some respect to the devs and shut the **** up. Reinstall the game and try again. If it's not helping, then you must be retarded and an *******. AI doesn't get stuck on stairs in my game, so a conclusion is - you're a fool!

Look, fanboy, someone can report dissatisfaction without being insulted, it won't harm TaleWorlds. Learn some manners. I have sometimes the same trouble with ladders, although less than before.
  5. zeugme

Lords don't recruit and garrison their towns/cities HELP

Most of mine are near 120+ troops.

I may suggest a hint : when you take a city, don't give it immediatly. First, build yourself the garrison and then give it.
  6. zeugme

Lords don't recruit and garrison their towns/cities HELP

Yep, confirmed. After a while, they'll have some troops.
  7. zeugme

Memory Leak Issue in Warband.

Share the problem as well. Sometimes it utterly destroy me in the process.
  8. zeugme

Having Children?

Seekster said:
    It could be done but it would be unrealistic time wise and would take alot to do (and the game as alot of things that need to be fixed anyway).

Video game ?

They can be unrealistic. Thanks God. I'd hate to wait years of real time or game's time before being able to recruit new soldiers in a town. Yay for unrealistic ! I'm not afraid of the 15 years of ingame time to recruit my own child. I currently at year 2, 13 to go ! Gives me a new goal.
  9. zeugme

Having Children?

I second that. It implies the character will have sex with his wife, which is more conforting than only having feasts  :mrgreen:
  10. zeugme

warband solo

Ça a été nerfé exprès pour deux raisons, primo pour éviter les abus en pvp, secundo parce que plusieurs joueurs trouvaient que ça rendait le jeu déséquilibré. Les charges font maintenant nettement moins (voire pas, avec le bouclier) de dommage et avec la lance il est nécessaire de bien viser pour toucher. Note qu'à la première personne viser s'avère beaucoup plus simple qu'en troisième personne. Ça pourrait encore changer ne serait-ce qu'avec la sortie des mods.
  11. zeugme

[SUGGESTION] Tutorial for climbing ladders

Seriously, my guys need it. Solo mode is fun, but losing sieges because our soldiers can't climb the damn ladder is awful. They get shot like pidgeons each time  :shock:
  12. zeugme

polygamy

Batu Khan said:
    Also, why don't the kings have wives?

He has enough bad things happening to him each day (war, rebellion, bandits). Let the poor man rest without a wife telling him about the chores  :razz:
  13. zeugme

The game that has taken the most hours of your life?

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    How the hell do you do 1300 hours of anything that isn't your vocation in life? Jesus Christ.

A nice /age on Guild Wars tells me i wasted 3k hours on that game, and i'm far from most of my guild mates. Spent horrific ammount of time on X-COM, Civilization and Morrowind.

Oh wait, i nearly forgotten the Mechwarrior series (starting with Mw 2).
  14. zeugme

Warband released on Taleworlds

Vigil80 said:
    GIL said:
    I preordered it on steam but I can't find a link\menu for the key.
    Will it be visible tomorrow, when the game will be activated on steam? Or it's just an issue I'm having?
    Thx.

PS: I don't have it installed btw
    You may simply not get an option to view the CD key. There isn't such an option with my Steam version of original M&B, or most other games on my account.

Well, you're an unlucky lad because i have it available with a right-click. I even get an in-game reminder each time i launch it (that can be disabled as well).
Back
Top Bottom