Recent content by yori

1. how to convert movie files to .mpg ???

need to say more?
  2. Whats that game, the military sim...

back to the game its 430 mb without addons so it was playing within 1.5 hours and well my vid card sucks i got an nvidia 6800 gt so graphics sucked to but the ai is damn real its a pretty cool game lil bit hard to
  3. Pirate mod bug:

uhm well cos the smae project over and over again gets boring i think and most people do think that rpg mod will be way better i rather have pirates to
  4. Whats that game, the military sim...

damn **** the game looks kick ass noramlly i dont like games in modern times but this one is stunning hope the download will work
  5. lord of the rings online

hmm cos its not released yet maybe???  :razz:
  6. oblivion testing hall

nothing to find there the coolest items are downed and solded in shops only
  7. The Janus Ethic song\ are you on google video or youtube?

doesnt sound bad and scots CAN make metal finnish and swedish people are the ones that suck at it
  8. SP Antiquity Enemies of Rome: Chapter one; Vercingetorix(Post here or PM me to join)

maybe you could use rome total war as a base saves alot of work
  9. Pirate mod bug:

mod is outdated i dotn think yoshi will fix the bugs since he has his hands full with rpg mod
  10. Reskinning original models.

in the mod folder whereever the brf is located in that textures folder is probably the image you looking for but its in dds format so youll need a converter if you havent got already one
  11. Brother Against Brother NEW RELEASE!

looks nice tough would be really awesome if the ai will be improved in the next m&b version like line battles and such
  12. Life time of sex formula

lol cant wait till i can make use of the formula  :oops: :razz:
  13. Creatures?

you can hire them in tld in moria for 100 inlfuence points each wich isnt worth since they dont look like trolls and arent that strong
  14. RPGmod requesting help! - All face codes done, thanks.

akilla:
    0x00000000000c528001c00fb77d984eff
    very very very very very strong, much health, addicted to whatever makes you trip, suicidal, no sense of any humor
Back
Top Bottom