Recent content by YamieX

1. Problem with command orders , mod issue or game issue ?

noosers said:
    Using the minimap (Backspace) works?

Does the selection menue show up if you hit a F1-3 key?
    Do the troops follow your orders if you give them "blind"
    Are you using an exotic keyboard or laptop setup?
    Does hitting 0 (everyone) and u (disable formations) change anything at all?

The problem you´ve got - as far as I understand it - is that you aren´t getting any reports showing up. Which can  happen sometimes. Does the combat log update and shows your orders? Does the clogged up report flash over your screen once it´s reactivated containing all your orders and reports after it´s working again? It´s nothing gamebreaking, its just happening from time to time. If your troops still follow your orders it´s all fine and well. Just prepare for a flood of text after a couple of minutes.

This problem has been known to happen occasionally in the past, a mere search on this board may have helped you a lot more and have been quicker to undertake than reinstalling your OS, Warband and PoP.

Finally, please try to post in the approbiate threads. This should belong into the stickified support thread. Other simliar short and quick questions into the stickified Quick Questions and answers thread.

Which you nicely did. Goodboy.

No i got no reports anywhere. and nothing happens they don't take orders during this problem.

The problem solved. it was because i had soldiers their lvl is higher than mine , same for companions :smile: i made their lvl high with cheats but didn't make it for mine so it made some bug that maybe they must give me orders not otherwise lol

Thank u for quich replying and now u know the solution if someone had the same problem. AND IT'S REALLY THE BEST MOD I'VE EVER PLAYED xD
  2. Problem with command orders , mod issue or game issue ?

I Have a big problem with commands and i don't know how to solve it , i reinstalled the whole OS , the whole game , the whole mod !! but it doesn't change please help me i'm playing PoP 3.611 THE PROBLEM IS : when i start a battle , siege , village any kind of battle i can't give my soldiers...
  3. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I Have a big problem with commands and i don't know how to solve it , i reinstalled the whole OS , the whole game , the whole mod !! but it doesn't change please help me i'm playing PoP 3.611

THE PROBLEM IS : when i start a battle , siege , village any kind of battle i can't give my soldiers any orders to hold , follow , charge or any kind of order , the only solution i found for this problem is to wait about 5 mins during the battle and the problem solves and says " Formation disassembled " then they can hear me !
    P.S : I disabled Battle Formation from PoP options at the camp menu and the problem is still

this is a pic with the problem when i try to give an order and nothing happens

2rqio3a.jpg

and this is another pic after a period of time during the battle .. the problem solves and i can give orders !

2qxx0fr.jpg
Back
Top Bottom