Recent content by Xamim

1. Xamim

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Mm Durrin Castle doesn't seem to have any ladders after the 'prepare ladders to attack the walls' siege option..
    The scene does look like one of those castles where you have to pass first thru a gate before you battle.. BUT the gate's shut..
    No way to conquer Durrin Castle hence.
    Ima remove the gate in edit mode  :lol:

Woops my bad there actually seems to be a ladder, tough it's on the far side wall from your spawn  :shock:
  2. Xamim

Rare/Magic Item List

guspav said:
    Xamim said:
    Hey,

Anyone ever came across one of those Djanni mail shirts yet? I'm kinda curious as to what they look like, and stats  :mrgreen:
    If you have found it please tell me where can I find them? Do they come as loot only from special troop? Or is it just rare?
    Please add a screenie if you please  :grin:

Cheers!
    They come only as loot for kiling Djanni.
    They are made of mithril so they are very light (5 weight, no str requirement), they have an armor rating of 45 for body and 12 for legs and also provide a magical power enhancement (5).

Hey thanks man  :grin: gotta find me a couple of those for my mage companions  :lol:
    (offcourse just after posting previous message I find the Djanni's in sarranid army  :???:)
  3. Xamim

Rare/Magic Item List

Hey,

Anyone ever came across one of those Djanni mail shirts yet? I'm kinda curious as to what they look like, and stats  :mrgreen:
    If you have found it please tell me where can I find them? Do they come as loot only from special troop? Or is it just rare?
    Please add a screenie if you please  :grin:

Cheers!
  4. Xamim

Base Mod Tweak MB?

Flarpagus said:
    I made a thread about this a while ago, it's probably only a few pages back.

To spare you the time, I'll just tell you how to do it.

Make a backup of your troops.txt and item_kinds1.txt files.

Open Phantasy Calradia in morgh's editor.
    Edit the troop.txt and items_kinds1.txt files in morgh's, not your backups though.
    Hold the down arrow, once an error pops up, hit update troop, or update item, and then keep going down through the item/troop list until you reach the bottom.

Once this is done, save your changes, open up TweakMB, then once you're done with your changes, simply put your backups back in.

If you don't put your backups back in, then all of the skills that this mod adds, and all of the special items, may be broken.

This worked flawless! Thank you very much kind sir!
  5. Xamim

Nagging Companions? NOT ME! This is HOW:

Altough maybe not as apparant on first sight, option #2 does work. Preventing companions from ever questioning your leadership, no more need for the repetitive boo-freaking-hoo option. They will however still argue with each other after each battle ueo to option #1 not properly working in my already existing save game. (it might just work in a new game). But they will never ask to leave the party anywayz :grin:
  6. Xamim

Nagging Companions? NOT ME! This is HOW:

Hello, Are you tired of getting left alone in the alley with those bandits while your companions all tell you to stick it?  :fruity: Tired of Artimenner telling Jeremus is an amateur?  :| Is Rolf telling you, you're coward? Is TweakMB not working for you? :shock: Then this is for you! Scrolling...
  7. Xamim

Base Mod Tweak MB?

Timberwolf said:
    Thanks for the help guys but I must be doing something wrong, it gives me the decimal length error when it tries to load after selecting 1.53 native. I wish I knew more about the program to try to discover the root of the problem.
    Here's the log of the error message that came up. It said a value was too small or large to be a Decimal?
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal.
      at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDecimal(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
      at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
      at TweakMB.ItemTweaks.GetItemData(String line)
      at TweakMB.ItemTweaks.MasterItems(String[] moduleLines)
      at TweakMB.DatabaseTest.SpecialTablesHandler()
      at TweakMB.DatabaseTest.MasterDatabase(Boolean loadingAfterSave)
      at TweakMB.ucSettings.LoadModule()
      at TweakMB.frmMain.btnLoadModuleWarband_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5466 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    TweakMB
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Timberwolf/Downloads/TweakMB/TweakMB/TweakMB.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Data
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Transactions
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
    System.EnterpriseServices
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    Accessibility
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Necroing this, I also got this error =( I tried with both M&B versions Native 1.158 and Native 1.153 as base module, then load Phantasy. Sadly I always get same error as above guy, something bout decimal not right.. Any help would be appreciated :wink:
  8. Xamim

Suggestions

Hey man,

Awesome mod! Just one quick suggestion that probably has been stated countless times before, but 50 pages is such a hassle D=
    Please add the companion auto-upgrade menu and diplomacy osp to this mod =) Im such a failtard at coding/modding but i believe both are available for free throughout the forum such that it would only need to be copy pasted in to menu's scripts.

If you are not familiar with what i mean, please enjoy the floris mod you will see for yourself =) it has the option to let your companions upgrade their items automaticly, (you can select weapontypes such as 1h,polearm,bows yourself, but they will autoselect from the loot after each battle and also they will pick up all the crappy stuffs and store them in their inv's selling them automatically at a town at the click of your mouse =D saves us a lot on micromanaging those pesky companions :wink:)
    Also diplomacy osp adds option to buy land in towns, which will accumalate money every 2 weeks based on a towns prosperity.

Anyways keep up the good work!
  9. Xamim

Bug Reports

Hey,

Great job on this one so far! Im totallay having a blast with my character  :grin:
    As for bugs, i do think you should have another look at the texture files, for me at least a lot seem to be missing. It's allright during normal gameplay, occasionally you come across a merchant who has maybe 1 item missing (something like 1 out of 10 towns) very rarely 2 at the same time. But there is this reference stuff option at the reports screen. When u get to the armors there, you scroll down a little, and then all hell breaks lose, with A LOT of seemingly empty spaces, which appear to be genuine items, just without texture  (hold mouse over them u see stats  :cool: ) At the same time u get all these rgl errors for every missing texture. i had to click ok like 100 times just to get back to game, which in turn, once i clicked done on the item reference screen closed to desktop  :cool:
    Hope your still working on this!

Kind regards,
  10. Xamim

Bug Reports

The siege from Verikiay Novokod ( :?: or something, the russian city, who comes up with these names anyway..) is bugged, when defending the AI won't use the ladders, the siege takes for ever! You made a path for that one?
    The heavy bardiche with 101 reach also does 44piercing damage, should be cutting right?

All for now,
  11. Xamim

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Uuhm.. So I tried to insert my own meshes in M&B, worked out fine, could edit them bla bla bla all cool. Then I tried to equip them... All wrong! my boots are now flipped 90 degrees and about 2 feet next to my character when he tries them on! (By the way he has no feet) So I check up in the BRF editor and found the only difference between the working boots and the weirdo-where-are-my-feet-oh-3-feet-over-there boots was a check by skeletal animation... now this is grey marked in the BRF Editor (As in I can not change) so WTF? What now? Any ideas?

Edit: This goes same for body armor, and the gloves look like... not animated either... Helmet seemed fine though I haven't tested it in animation yet.. But I think they all miss animations?  :shock: Any way to get those back? Or the default or something?  :?:
  12. Xamim

[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

First of all: NIIIICE mod!!!  :grin:
    Then followed by: uuhm, not sure if this is a bug, but some weapons seem to be wrongly(wtf) named, like the knights double handed sword which is 1h  :roll: khans guard axe speed 96 reach 131 and also 1h?? and just some other double handed named weapons which are 1h. But hey, maybe you intended too?

Cheers! :mrgreen:
  13. Xamim

Oversized spears/lances

mvirata said:
    why would i need to confess on liking oversized spears?  it's not like i confessed to wearing pink panties around.  it's just a weapon.  I don't really notice much of a difference other than cosmetic.  besides if I'm the leader of this troop ain't no way someomes spear is going to be larger than mines.

Exacta!! The supreme commanders' spear is the biggest  :wink:

Ãbyss said:
    Try carrying around a 3 meters~ spear around like a stick in real life.
    Sometimes,it's just too much abusing to me,since the oversized spears were actually made for spearmen and not cavalry to balance out the OP'd cavalry in the game.

~Ãbyss

Meh, you wimp.. I'm starting to think here you're just weak  :lol:
  14. Xamim

Duelling Addon

Daaamn... You've done some fine work there mate!  :shock: So basicly I'll do menus.txt and conversation.txt, then we join forces and nail this addon?
    And your help is REALLY appreciated!! I hope we can get this done together, my friend!
    Cheers! :cool:

Edit: WTF man, I really don't understand one thing from this way... :shock: Can you like, point me in the right direction where to start with editing in the menus- and conversation.txt? I really don't understand what you were trying to do.. those numbers of yours, they are the variables right? So I need to change those? I really have NO experience at all with coding, you see...
  15. Xamim

Make the Lords have better armor

So they're just stupid...? Makes sense... they didn't extinct without reason  :neutral:
Back
Top Bottom