Recent content by waswar

1. waswar

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

I quite look forward to the day that the so-called "People's Republic" is toppled, and we will no longer have to deal with this insidious influence in our lives.
  2. waswar

MP Native [Update 1] Persistent Realms - Bannerlord Role-Play.

Whilst I would find it very lamentable if you do go with Vlandia (I had made the joke to a friend that it would all be Vlandians, just like with Warband all the roleplay servers were in Swadia or in Swadian borderlands) considering all of the rich cultures in the game that are now far more aesthetic, I would very much like to see Bannerlord roleplay, making this promising in prospect.
  3. waswar

[ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Splintert said:
    Shall I have your servant create a thread for the purpose of bashing your server and staff? Seems to me that this would be the best place. I addressed the server administration as a whole that I am not looking for recruitment which is the only possible reason someone like Savina would consider talking to me on the day of her server's launch. Now, if that is all my lord, I will be on my way.
    Farewell. Until our next meeting.
  4. waswar

Splintert said:
    waswar said:
    Splintert said:
    Yep. The big bad Splintert has maliciously posted a thing such as this, on a civil public forum. From private messages.
    You're being infantile. Kindly cease in spamming these forums.

Have I damaged your honourable title, my leige? I dare say, good sir, that you can deal with it. With all due respect your grace, you held a considerably different opinion on the matter when it was not your server being bashed. Quite ironic, is it not?
    Such were debates on forums where debates on particular topics were welcome, not on a public server advertisement. If you wished to address Savina, you should have messaged her on Steam, as she did for you.
  5. waswar

Splintert said:
    Yep. The big bad Splintert has maliciously posted a thing such as this, on a civil public forum. From private messages.
    You're being infantile. Kindly cease in spamming these forums.
  6. waswar

Splintert said:
    Oh please, don't get started on scorn in public forums. Surely you know who you are.
    You brought this affair from private messages to a public forum to ridicule the other person. Must you truly be so malicious as to do such a thing on a forum such as this, a forum which calls for civility?
  7. waswar

Splintert said:
    TargaryenStark said:
    I didn't want you to admin for this. It's too good for you. You're maladroit and unintelligent. Please refrain from commenting where you're not desired. Supercilious bastard.

You came to me, oh great and powerful Savina Haleheart, great savior of Arr Pee.
    Splintert, why do you insist on being so melodramatic and rude over everything? Must such a simple request be replied with such scorn, not to mention on a public forum?
  8. waswar

EdgeCrusher420 said:
    Wow, some of you people just having been playing PW too much, everybody knows everybody else and hates them for some past thing they did. Ya'll should make new names and just start over geez.

Anyways, might go check out the NA server now
    Is your profile image a custom Baldur's Gate portrait?
    I used Viconia's portrait for a while. Albeit it was edited, so her eyes were red, her skin was darker and thus more Drow-like, and her clothing was black with a red trim.
  9. waswar

Splintert said:
    Tell Savina that I'm not sorry, and that I am not going to admin for this garbage.
    This is a compliment. Splintert's ideal server has no administrators, so he's praising this server, which is far better than the other garbage servers out there..
  10. waswar

PW dead

Splintert said:
    Usually "roleplayers" are the ones who want to stand around in plate armour that is protected by admins and rules so they can pretend to be rich nobles who are important and powerful.
    Fake roleplayers, who lack the ability to even type complete sentences, on trash servers with easily corrupted administrators.
    Please defame another group.
  11. waswar

PW dead

MickDick said:
    waswar said:
    More servers is good. The trash can occupy abysmal servers, and roleplayers can play on good servers.
    Anyone who isn't a roleplayer is trash?

Cool.
    Yes.
    Captain_Conner said:
    Well, no.
    New server spam is not like, good.
    It splits community over fragments.
    The roleplaying fragments can be good. The trash ones can remain abysmal. Fragmentation is good. What if the only server was a trash server? PW would fall into obscurity.
  12. waswar

PW dead

More servers is good. The trash can occupy abysmal servers, and roleplayers can play on good servers.
  13. waswar

delete

This server is good when unintelligent people are not DDOS'ing it. There are actually roleplayers! It's a revelation! Until hacking harlots decide to be arbitrary and attack for no reason

Silversword said:
    They should've changed the name to Virus_CPRS, not HCRP, pheh.
    Why do you insist on trolling? If trolling is all you can do, why do you insist on breathing?
  14. waswar

The things that made Lowlands what it was

I had an amazing time on lowlands, it was up when I first started playing PW. People actually roleplayed, and it was very enjoyable.
    However, if I were to play it again today, I do believe I would have a superior experience if it included the revered commoner fighting classes, as well as an area to purchase Sarranian equipment, which is much sightlier than the equipments of other factions.
  15. waswar

US_PW_East_RP - Serious Overhaul

It's people like you that are the problem. The server rules clearly state, "2000 for anyone with metal bodyarmour or above.1000 for anybody else."
    Question-
    Is this saying people with metal armor can tax for 2k, or can BE taxed for 2k?
    The second seems more sensible, as the metal armored person would easily take down others, and would be able to obviously afford any fees, if they are forced to pay from being heavily outnumbered. A peasant being taxed for 2k is absurd.
Back
Top Bottom