Recent content by Warrior.X

1. Warrior.X

The Nr.40 Deutschmeister Regiment of Foot

We are currently not recruiting
  2. Warrior.X

SP Native [WB] Warrior.x's Unofficial Warband patch

The Dark Robin said:
    It's an OSP, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168958.0.html

Make sure you scroll down in the thread for a bug fix relating to attacking the manhunters, and you're good to go! :grin:

thx i might do that
  3. Warrior.X

Just added them to the parties. This i just a small mod and i didn't do any real coding in this.
  4. Warrior.X

So you guys might be thinking: "where did that came from out of the blue?". Well that deserves some explanation: So I have been playing M&B Warband for a long time. And there have always been a few things I didn’t like. So I created this mod long ago. It was actually only meant for personal use...
  5. Warrior.X

MP Medieval [WB] The Duel Mod [WIP]

This looks pretty cool so far. Good luck!
  6. Warrior.X

LSP 2D Art Small plates retexturing & bonus

This looks really cool
  7. Warrior.X

SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

this looks pretty cool
  8. Warrior.X

SP Medieval [WB] The Burned Lands: Britannia recruiting: mappers and sceners

No it's not. Although i haven't got time to work on this for ages. I am doing this all on my own so the development doesn't go fast anyway.

9. Warrior.X

Warband Save Tool (WBST) - alpha update #5, 2/23/2014

This is a really cool idea
  10. Warrior.X

Female men :P

I this a common bug? Because i have this often lately.
  11. Warrior.X

Moving environment help needed

I was just watching some videos on youtube when i came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U11LnAYMu-c  Does anyone know how this works? I would really like to use this but i have no knowlege about shaders or vertex shaders  at all  :|.
Back
Top Bottom