Recent content by Vovolov

1. Vovolov

Family Feud Issues

Did Dhashwal get hurt on the way there? If his health is under 20 or 25% then he won't spawn into the village on account of being too wounded.
  2. Vovolov

Resolved Clan roles overwrite each other

That's definitely the fastest way. If you're sadomasochistic you can also talk to your companions individually and assign them roles through dialogue.
  3. Vovolov

Auto upgrade all troops button

It's in the game already. The little dark circles next to items (on the right) locks them, so you can't sell them when you press the large "double arrow" icon at the top, which will sell everything that isn't locked.
  4. Vovolov

Auto upgrade all troops button

And a little less clicking when selling loot would be nice.

Favourite/lock all the loot you want to keep. You only have to tick everything once, and from then on you can just click once to sell everything you've looted.
  5. Vovolov

Scholar having 0 medicine skill??????

Reddit has a couple of posts with the full list of companions and their skills.

For 1.0.11.

For 1.1.0.

The Aserai Scholar is a Medic, the Imperial Scholar is an Engineer. They can exist at the same time, I have them both in my campaign.
  6. Vovolov

Resolved [1.1.0] Rescue daughter quest generates 0 attribute, 0 skill, 0 focus "wanderer"

As the title says. Complete the quest in any way you like, it ends with a new "wanderer" being generated that has 0 attribute points, 0 skills and 0 focus points, at level 1. This wouldn't be a huge issue, but it clogs up the "wanderer" list, and presumably also stops actual "wanderers" with...
  7. Vovolov

Only helmets as a winning price in tournaments? ...Beta 1.1.

I think this has to do with the fact that they roll on the entire equipment table but only allow items of a certain value range, which helmets and cheaper weapons happen to fall into.
  8. Vovolov

Scholar having 0 medicine skill??????

There's different Scholars based on their culture. This one does Engineering. The other does Medicine.
  9. Vovolov

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Just want to report that if there's anything to do with newly hired companions, I have 1 that spawned with no skills. SP is -120 and she's level 1

All attributes are 0, All focuses are 0 too

Have not hired another one to test as of yet

Edit:,
    After visiting a friendly city's tavern and found another NPC, seems like just that particular one is bugged, not sure if it's selected from a pool or totally randomly generated but here's the companion's detail:

Name: Mahayl the Wanderer
    Culture: Aserai

I think this is a result of the "Find Daughter" quest. It generates a 0 attributes, 0 focus, 0 skill "companion".
  10. Vovolov

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Hi, thank You for the constant updates. This time some changes are too much for me:
    - in the world map now with the additional information on wounded and prisoners per party there is just too much text floating around.
    - in the world map the tooltips now show troop types in detail, leading to huge display boxes for large parties.
    - in the battle map the new distance indicators are ruining the immersion for me - where can I turn them off?

Sounds like you're holding your ALT key.
  11. Vovolov

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Could it have something to do with wealth and seniors generally having more of it? And I think in the US elderly vote far more than young people do, and they're probably not voting for young people.
  12. Vovolov

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Who could honestly say they'd last very long if the Emperor told you "It's treason then" and did some sick jumps and twists around the room?
  13. Vovolov

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (IC)

Piss wets Owain's breeches as the hangman tightens the noose around his throat. He quivers - terrified of dying - something he didn't think he would be. He feels shame, stood there at the center of the square of Sargot, with the locals looking on to see just another waste of skin being brought to justice. Their sneers and stares cut deeply. He knows they might all have done the same to survive.

To his left hangs a horsethief, stupid enough to have tried taking from some nobleman's stables. Further over hangs another man, guilty of one crime or another severe enough to warrant death. The hangman moves around the side of the platform, where a lever connected to some mechanism will pull open doors below the feet of those who in a few moments will cease to exist.

There are incomprehensible shouts from the mob, but the hate in their voices is palpable. Owain averts his gaze and stares at the sky, tears rolling down his cheeks. He sees birds pass overhead.

With a snap, all goes dark.

Owain wakes with a jolt, sitting instantly straight up on the cold, dank floor. A streak of light reaches into the cell through the barred, small window in the ceiling, the sun tickling his face. Owain places his head in his hands, combing through his greasy hair. He checks – his ragged breeches are dry. The cell might smell of **** and piss, but at least he’s not wet himself.

Down the corridor marching footsteps approach. It’s a prison guard. He rattles the bars with his wooden baton. “Wakey wakey, scumbag. Grub.” He says in a coarse voice, after clearing his throat. The guard slides a bowl of murky liquid under the cell door, along with a piece of mouldy bread. “Don’t understand why we feed you lot, you’ll be dead by the end of the week anyway.” he follows up with. Owain ignores him, keeping his head down. With a grunt, the guard leaves.

Owain stands up, pain shooting through his back, still sore from the beating he received when the Lord’s men caught him. The would-be soup is barely lukewarm, but he slurps some down quickly. A few sad, lonely pieces of vegetable swim on the bottom of the bowl. He reaches for the bread, removing the mould where he can. Mouldy bread isn’t anything new – that’s most of what he could afford to eat lately, anyway. He savours it, dipping it in the salty liquid and eating it with the mushy carrot and onion.

Having eaten, he slides down against one of the cold walls of the cell, and waits.
  14. Vovolov

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (OOC)

I do actually have a couple of questions, I realised yesterday, before I post anything.

How do we handle character interaction? Do we take control of someone's character? I feel like this can go wrong easily. Or do we make short posts? The current posts are girthy (and very good).

What I was aiming for with Owain is that he'd be recruited into Captain Doro's band, if that wasn't clear enough, but I don't really want to write myself into a situation where I would have to write conversation/actions for Ulf's character, though there will hopefully be moments of interaction between them.

I tried finding the Battle of Tihr thread to look for similar situations but I couldn't find that.
  15. Vovolov

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (OOC)

Sounds good. I've updated the locations in my character description to match.
Back
Top Bottom