Recent content by venemon1

1. venemon1

Black Armor

SMST - That is the exact reason that I have been turned off of modding.  I used to mod heavily with the elder scrolls series and for the most part it was an absolute blast; it got out of hand though and I ended up practically bricking the game.  Most likely my own fault but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.  Sometimes I get the mod bug again though.  I just downloaded item editor and turned black armor into merch so that's solved.  Also currently downloading star wars conquest mod, gonna give it a try.  Thanks guys for posting.
  2. venemon1

Black Armor

Good morrow,   Ok I just picked this game back up, it's been a while.  I beta tested starting with one of the 0.7xx versions and I remember the dark knights and river pirates, Zendar, etc.  And I was walking around a village, now playing 1.011, and I noticed a very attractive black helmet and...
  3. venemon1

the Kick ass things you can do On M&B a list of 1000

4. Ride straight up to the opposing army solo and ruin their Lord with a single headshot.
  4. venemon1

Post your Dream Women Mk.2

Ruthven said:
    venemon1 said:
    Adorno you're exactly right... and I know she doesn't mind.  She actually plays M&B.  She doesn't use these forums though.  If she ever starts, she'll have a nice surprise haha
    Yeah, because the first thing she'll do is look at the Dream Woman thread.

If she does, you could totally turn that into a beautiful thing.

We already have a beautiful thing but indeed.  Hear hear.
  5. venemon1

Adorno you're exactly right... and I know she doesn't mind.  She actually plays M&B.  She doesn't use these forums though.  If she ever starts, she'll have a nice surprise haha
  6. venemon1

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us (entire album)
  7. venemon1

p_00139.jpg

p_00158.jpg

Yes that is me with her.
  8. venemon1

Do you turn off the M&B music?

Peasant said:
    I'm a real man, i don't play with any music at all. Just the screams of my enemies are enough. That and the v1.0 mount and blade music which sounds more like "teddy bears in their greatest adventure in conquering the magical happy mountains".

I dont think "Conquering" belongs in that context... why would teddy bears conquer anything... maybe something more fluffy, like "sprinkling pixie dust".
    It could be the dust that causes the mountains to be happy!!!
  9. venemon1

Most annoying quest??

Hey, not to change the subject or anything, but since everyone is talking about cattle, I was wondering: what determines the price of cattle?  Loyalty?  Prosperity?  Economy?  I have one village with a loyalty factor of 100 and cattle are 22 denars a piece.  Very rich village as well.  I have never seen cattle that cheap anywhere, albeit I have yet to check every village.
  10. venemon1

Most annoying quest??

haha i love how virtually all of the quests in M&B have been listed here.
  11. venemon1

Post an Oxymoron v.2

Immaculate Filth

Free Captive

Expensive Giveaway

Correct Mistake
  12. venemon1

1st person or 3rd person?

If I'm on foot, I'm using FP view.  On horseback with a melee weap, always 3rd person.  FP is definitely more immersive.
  13. venemon1

favorite weapons

Balanced Shortened Military Scythe.  That thing is so wicked looking.  A little on the short side but its worth it, especially when its blood red.
  14. venemon1

If your army could only consist of one type of troop, what would it be?

I hate caravan masters... whenever I pillage a caravan I tell my army to stay put and I walk right up and wait for him to ride at me and I always...ALWAYS... kill the caravan master first with a single headshot.  I dont even know why i hate them, I just do.  :twisted:
  15. venemon1

If your army could only consist of one type of troop, what would it be?

Ringwraith #5 said:
    About three quarters of the speed of smell, I'd say.
    So you're implying that my speed would still suck?  :???:
Back
Top Bottom