Recent content by Ukrainian_fighter

1. Ukrainian_fighter

[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Which teams are playing in the match?: Risen to fight vs Ref
    Which team are you from?: Risen to fight
    Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary (probation)?: Germany_2
    On which date have you agreed to play? 20/5
    In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [BST]) have you agreed to play?: 17:30 BST
  2. Ukrainian_fighter

Division B - Week 8 Fixtures | Deadline: 01/05/2012

Ahahahaha!!! WE ARE SO STRONG THAT THEY CALL US CHEATERS!!! FU** YEAH!!! Babies, you will be punished by God for that ****. This is serious and unfair claim. To proove that we are cheaters get us some evidence, not that ****. Do you remember Suez channel 1956? Do you remember  Gallipoli Campaign? Do you remeba Crimea (charge ofthe light brigade)? Do you rememba Falkland Campaign 1982? In those times you either blamed those guys in cheting!!!
  3. Ukrainian_fighter

Division B - Week 8 Fixtures | Deadline: 01/05/2012

ProjectAngel said:
    Irishman. said:
    We are play 7x7 and 6x6 too  :mrgreen:
    anyway, thx for game, OL
    gg

We played 7 vs 8, then 6 vs 8...

Throughout the game you kept abusing the free spec camera bug until we asked your specs to leave, at which point you kept starting a round with 8 players then dropping to 7, (with the player swapping in and out until the camera was bugged.)

Also you restarted and said live a couple of times without even asking if we were ready to which I thought was rather rude.

Now I'm not complaining that we lost, (even if we had 8 players with stable pings you would have won lol,) but you were not the nicest of opponents.

I like snooker, I like Judas Priest and British metal, I like Beatles... But I don't like British humour...
  4. Ukrainian_fighter

Division B - Week 5 Fixtures | Deadline: 10/04/2012

I changed ID before match  :shock: Look again please. First (before match) I connected with wrong ID, but then I changed. 100% No. 300%
  5. Ukrainian_fighter

Division B - Week 4 Fixtures | Deadline: 03/04/2012

I love you, guys! Really love you! Love you all!!!
  6. Ukrainian_fighter

Division B - Week 4 Fixtures | Deadline: 03/04/2012

Good game, good game! Very good! So good as I don't know what...
  7. Ukrainian_fighter

Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament | Original Post

Nation of Origin: Russia
    List of Team Members: Ukrainian_fighter, KEKC, Grey_Wolf, Praetorian, Zloy_Ogr, Gluker, Metalhead, Dezz
    Name and contact details of the team's Captain: Ukrainian_fighter. Steam: NumaPompil
    In-Game Tag: PJ_
    Team Name: PutinJugend
    Team 'Motto': We will kill for Putin!
    Confirmation that your team agrees with, and approves of the rules: Yes, we do.
  8. Ukrainian_fighter

A question

Thank you very much!
  9. Ukrainian_fighter

A question

Not that. It was animated screaming.
  10. Ukrainian_fighter

A question

How can I scream? I saw men scream in multiplayer. What should I press?
  11. Ukrainian_fighter

This game has lags

First, sorry for my english. When you gonna make new game? Cause this laggin' makes me cry bloody tears and poop bloody ****. Multiplayer.. 1. Fight without shield is easier 2. You can't run faster, so you have to run for running off archer 3. Often it's not real to see the hits 4. Damage...
Back
Top Bottom