Recent content by Tweekinator

1. Vanished Companions

I was defeated, captured, and then escaped. So all alone, no friends at all when I saw my companions languishing in the dungeons of a castle. This castle just so happened to be the target of my faction's army and was under seige, we took it and my imprisoned companions vanished. I wandered...
  2. Sigh...

UnfortunateCrow said:
    Well you went and lost the fiefs, so I guess Graveth wanted to give them to somebody who wouldn't?

Ice burn!
  3. [RoN]: Rise of Nationalism (v1.1, updated 13 Sept. 09).

Awesome, so I haven't wasted those points. Thanks a lot! This is a great mod, by the way. I'm running it on Vista with no problems like people earlier were saying.
  4. [RoN]: Rise of Nationalism (v1.1, updated 13 Sept. 09).

Hi, I couldn't find anyone else asking this, and its kind of a noob question, so sorry if its been answered already: Does the Horse Archery skill affect your firearms from horseback? Poked around, and can't find the answer anywhere I know where to look.
  5. Yaaaay something is even more annoying than trying to take a castle's walls.

Cloud Breaker said:
    Have yourself spawn with half health with 3 spearmen and 7 enemy sergeants, and you'll need to wonder no more.

Axe to the face. Repeat 6 times. This formula solves most seven-sergeant related problems.
Back
Top Bottom