Recent content by Totalvoltage

1. Totalvoltage

Regiment List

I would like to notify you that the british regiment 45th EU/NA has already been taken and been around for about a year now and have around 25 members heres our forum page (roster not updated)http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,231039.msg5527850.html#msg5527850
  2. Totalvoltage

[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

twistedzac said:
    I don't know If its a bug ,but it never happend in Native.

After I got stronger I left army and  become a Lord and after some time I became a marshal, then I sent a word to assemble an army but no one came, then I talked to a Lord and he said this http://i.imgur.com/9OucR.jpg
    ive had the same problem, whenever you become a prisoner while in a lords army you stay a prisoner forever and ever
  3. Totalvoltage

BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

well i guess to intoduce myself i used to play MaB alot and now i play casually and i am very big on your unique mods, so um ya? :smile:
  4. Totalvoltage

Join The AEC Today! regiments and members!

Londnred said:
    romandude said:
    Menelaos16 said:
    Pro tip: post in here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,283.0.html
    Not so pro tip:At least have some layout in your recruiting post *Example: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222716.0.html*
    I think I've seen you guys in game and one of your peeps got banned for spamming regiment invites. I hope he is not an accurate representation and wish you guys luck.

lol that may have been me, i was just having fun. so much laughter in ts over that
    So much laughter over over-recruiting?
    Oh the fun you guys must have.
    you have no idea
  5. Totalvoltage

Join The AEC Today! regiments and members!

The AEC (armed european coalition ps. not meaning EU based) is a coalition of regiments, members can join and choose which regiment they would like to join. We have 5 servers on NW and more on other mods! we have private teamspeak, so you can use our teamspeak if you would like. we do a public...
  6. Totalvoltage

Regiment List (Old)

- Regiment Name:45th (Nottinghamshire sherwood foresters) Regiment of foot
    - Faction:Britain
    - Class:Line
    - Based enz: NA
    - Thread-Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,231039.msg5527850.html#msg5527850
  7. Totalvoltage

45th (Nottinghamshire sherwood foresters) Regiment of foot

History Rules of Conduct Schedule Roster Ranking System Contact Information New Tag AEC_45th_Rct_(name) We are in the AEC Application (Enlist)
  8. Totalvoltage

19e régiment d'infanterie de ligne

Background Schedule Roster
  9. Totalvoltage

[NW] North & South: The American Civil War [First ingame trailer: Page 10]

when is the release date do you know?
  10. Totalvoltage

im looking for a regiment

avion365 said:
    www.1stepi.com

but you will get a low rank, everyone has to start and work their way up
    rather not have a low rank...but i know i will more then likely have to
  11. Totalvoltage

im looking for a regiment

well im looking for a temporary regiment to tide me over until the mod for civil war NW comes out then i will begin a regiment...i was colonel of the 1stM, officer in 34th and have been in 2 regiments before this. i would not like a low rank if you want to talk my steam name is "Gray Eyes"
  12. Totalvoltage

North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Azrooh said:
    Totalvoltage said:
    i'm just curious is it possible to make a mod where 2 (human) players start on the campaign map, one president of confederacy, one president of union, and they fight it out and manage the kingdom...first i want to know is this possible to create?

It's possible to do... Not possible to do well, though. There's plenty of RTS games for that, and Warband isn't one of them.

well i know there are games like that...but none of them compare to warband and the experience that it gives off...the battles aren't quite the same in other games...warband has a unique type of gameplay to it and to me this mod sounds extremely fun
  13. Totalvoltage

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

how do i add a cheat menu to the game?
  14. Totalvoltage

>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

can i apply for your testing, i really love all your mods very, very much and i cant hardly wait for this "new version" to be completely done...your mods are very great gabby thank you for making them!! :smile:
    so please it would be awesome to test this. thank you!
  15. Totalvoltage

North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

i'm just curious is it possible to make a mod where 2 (human) players start on the campaign map, one president of confederacy, one president of union, and they fight it out and manage the kingdom...first i want to know is this possible to create?
Back
Top Bottom