Recent content by toob

1. First Impressions of Single Player

besides the updated graphics and feel, cant wait for some mods to come out
    one thing is really nice, no more damn  "RGL Error : Unable to lock vertex buffer"! havnt gotten a single one in warbands

2. [REL]Battle Sizer for Warband

i never thought of looking in roaming...thanks, now to find a way to increase how many units you get from renown and its all good :smile:

Mr_Cyberpunk said:
    Really? So I could have done this while betatesting all this time.

Yep. I'm still on Beta, steam hasn't updated yet.

you can download the client in http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,102806.0.html

the cd key is in the registry already, so no problem playing
  3. M&B Warband Beta version 0.860 is released

tbj28 said:
    After the 860 update on steam... every NPC you can interact with says : thank you for what youve done im now leaving town soon so cant hire companions or Mercenaries ugh! or even talk to the bartenders.

having the same problem, just bought it on steam and its kinda annoying you cant interact with any npc...everything brakes after the tutorial mission...
  4. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

hmm, well, jsut started but i noticed one annoying cosmetic bug, the sword is tiny compared to guts, its liek he's wealding a toothpick or something

i did a complete reinstall, so that shouldnt be a problem

edit, ah, just saw if you speak to gordo he will give you a 6 feet sword for 50k, kinda wierd to start with a 5 feet sword tho, you should prob change that
  5. The Lord of the Rings games.

am i a bad person for wanting to bash Lord_killzor skull to a pulp with a stone?
  6. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Mithék said:
    Okay, another bug report coming from my end.

I killed the 40 undead parties and Shierke came to me, and we went to Flora's mansion. I talked to Flora and then left the place. I know there should've been couple of scripted battles, including the one where you'll get the Berserker's armor. Well, there wasn't those and I found myself from the map where I already was. I thought that those quickbattles were "succeeded", and went to Vritanis. I talked to Roderick and got the find Farnese completed. There was another bug here: you can talk to Roderick so many times that you want, and get the 10000 exp each time.

After talking to Roderick I hitted tab and the Vritanis battle started. (you should have the Berserker's armor by now? I didn't.) I won the battle, and after that I got myself to Elfheim and healed Casca. (Still no armor!) I was thinking a bit how I could get the armor in my position now, (I couldn't use older save, because I play realistic.) I used the modding menu first to try what happened if I pressed the add Dragonslayer. There I got the armor, but no helmet. Then I chose the Flora's mansion from the modding menu and found helmet and boots there too. And now everything is good.

I thought also that shouldn't the Berserker's armor include also Berserker's gauntlets? In the manga Guts has them, so his artificial arm is not visible. Could that be done?

Also good work on Grunbeld and Locus, they're awesome. :razz:

quick question, modding menu? what is that and how do you get it?
  7. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

guess you already know about them but they are a few, atleast cosmetic bugs with scripted battles, keep spamming error messages

anyway, i think that it would be awsome to add is realistic arrow projectiles, changes the experience quiet a bit

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=905

cheerios :smile:
  8. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

i noticed alot of lords (those who have more non-human looks), even zodd, is classified as a female,  if you talk to him you'll see that the options has "ma'm" and others in them
  9. ~BBQ's Armor pack~ (works with tableau feature p.7)

i just saw this thread and my jaw dropped, man i love how you go for more fantasy like armor!

but then i read some more and the last post was like months ago...:sad panda:

hope you'll get it up and running again, awsome models!

cheerios
  10. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

meh, i give up, im gonna wait until a stable version until i play it again, it awsome so far but the small bugs do to much dmg, had to restart 5 times now, meh

this mod has alot of promise, its awsome so far still :razz:
  11. The Great and Powerful Original Thread

hmm, im having problems getting past the doldrey quest, it like loops over and over again and cant complete it or something, any ideas?

and cheers for an awsome mod ^^
Back
Top Bottom