Recent content by Tommygunz

1. Tommygunz

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Holy f**k, this thread has existed for 4 months and I only saw it today..

This was (and is) one of my favourite mods for Warband and I was always very disappointed that its development had been brought to a halt. Good luck with this, guys, I really hope you bring it back on track. The hopes and prayers of many are with you.  :smile:
  2. Tommygunz

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

Hehe, you're most welcome.  :grin:
    By the way, I have no idea what's going on with the screen, I recorded it with fraps and it looked normal when I uploaded it, now the screen keeps moving around giving me a headache when I watch...  :?:
  3. Tommygunz

1860s - VIDEOS

I recorded a skirmish between my troops and some farmers, who had been attacked by Confederates. It's probably not that interesting to watch, it's one of the less exciting battles I've had actually, but since I recorded it I decided to upload it so... enjoy.
    :wink:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpFG8fb1ac
  4. Tommygunz

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

-Nation Croatia
    -Age        20                   
    -M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)     1.153
    -Last 1860s version played  0.99T
    -how deep U played?   I played the old 0.99 version pretty deep, this one for maybe 10 hours altogether.
    -RATE it on MODDB         Didn't yet because I can't rate higher than 8 at the moment, will rate 10/10 when I can.                 
    -if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread..              Well I'm not really into signatures to be honest. Besides, I haven't been visiting other threads or this forum that much lately so it wouldn't help very much.             
    -...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? I played 1776 latest version. It's fun but I prefer 1860's. Didn't try 1755.
    -Eventual help/support: I would try to help any way I could but I don't have any modding knowledge. Mostly I've tried to contribute by posting screenshots of my gameplay. I was going to make a video some time ago but eventually I gave up, maybe I'll try that again.

5. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Heh, I'm afraid that going from city to city looking for African freed slaves would take too long, and even then some of the freed slaves turn out to be white when deployed on the battlefield.

Anyway, private Clark has only been in the army a couple months but he's already seen a lot of action.

6. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

[spoiler="All right, here's your gear boy. You'll be assigned to the 112th U.S. Colored Infantry. Welcome to the U.S. Army!][/spoiler]

7. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

OK, the Mexican merchant is gone, I accidentally deleted the save file while deleting some of my old saves.

Therefore I am proud to present a new character, Benjamin "Benny" Clark from South Carolina. Benny was sold at the age of 18 at an auction in New Orleans to an estate holder near Charleston, where he has been for the last two months.

]

8. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

It's been a while since I've been here, but don't think I haven't been playing this awesome mod. In fact I want to tell you a story about a man called Santiago Ortiz.

Mr. Ortiz is a weapons merchant and a businessman from Veracruz, some have even called him a war profiteer. Indeed he is a wealthy man but he has never supplied or helped in any way, the enemies of his native Mexico.

(Warning: Possibly extremely racist depiction of a Mexican man)

He has just recieved a new shipment of guns and ammo from Europe

Here are the supplies unloaded in his warehouse.

Don Ortiz now makes the long journey to the town of Puebla where he is supposed to meet with American officials and sell the supplies to the American federal government.

Here he is in front of the embassy building. Unfortunately the American officials didn't want to be photographed. But the deal went smoothly and everyone is satisfied. Except for maybe the American rebels whom these guns will likely be used against, but that is not Mr. Ortiz's concern. They contacted him as well though, but the federals simply coughed up more money.

9. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Hey guys, long time eh.
    I haven't really been playing 1860's lately but I've been going through my screenshots and I found a bunch of old ones I hadn't posted, so I figured I might as well do.
    These are of 0.99 and not the latest version, I played the latest version only a little and I don't have much to show for it.

I'd bought a fancy suit for the ceremony but no matter what I did my character ended up wearing these ugly robes in the cutscene.  :roll:
  10. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

11. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

"Come outta' there you Billy Yanks!"

`In the end the attack proved a faliure and the Confederates retreated with heavy casualties. Unfortuantely the private in charge of taking photographs lost his iPhone during the fighting and was killed while searching for it so we can't show you the retreat.
  12. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Cutlass Jack Jameson (Native of Nashville, Tennessee) has been comissioned as Major in the 23rd Tennessee volunteer.

Edit: While the regiment was resting in Manassas, Virginia the Major decided to take a ride through the village. He was so stunned by the beauty of the landscape he described it accurately in his journal :

13. Tommygunz

MUSIC, SOUNDS ... (and ....some more tunes for Gab)

One of my favourite Confederate songs. Some people might find it offensive but I think it paints a nice picture of what the confederate veterans felt towards the USA and Reconstruction :wink:

I'm a Good Ol' Rebel

Also, I liked the song "I rode with old JEB Stuart, and his band of southern horse..." (don't know the name). A bit dissapointed to find it's not in the newer verions.
  14. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Here we can also see how he got his nickname.

(I know this is actually a sabre but bear with me :lol:, also the "battle won" notification ruins the atmosphere so just ignore it -.-)
  15. Tommygunz

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Thanks to Gabrilduro I've been playing the mod since yesterday and I made some screenshots to share some of the events that have happened to me since I started.  :smile:

This is Lieutenant Jackson P. Jameson of the CSA, also known as "Cutlass Jack", arriving in Richmond, Virginia to attend a ceremony in his honor.

Lt. Jameson nearly singlehandedly defeated and pushed back an entire Yankee regiment under the command of William T. Sherman near Memphis, Tennessee. Now he is due to recieve the Confederate Medal of Honor for his acts of bravery on the battlefield.

Upon arriving in Richmond, Lt. Jameson decides he should purchase a hat to match his uniform, as he wants to look his best for the ceremony. He enters the general store and locates the clothing merchant.

After some bargaining the Lieutenant purchases an expensive grey hat which perfectly matches his uniform.

However, he discovers a problem when he tries to put the hat on. Having been in the field for nearly six months now his hair is too long, and the hat doesn't fit.

Lt. Jameson decides it is time for a haircut.

Being new to Richmond, he is grateful when the townspeople direct him to the local barber.

After his haircut the lieutenant's hat now fits him perfectly.

He now makes his way to the town hall for the ceremony.

The lieutenant is quite frustrated when the guard asks him to remove his hat before entering the building, even more so when he discovers that most of the people attending are in fact wearing hats...

The Medal is pinned to his chest by President Jefferson Davis, with Lt. General John Bell Hood loooking on.

He is surprised when the General also promotes him to the rank of Captain.

Being a man of few words, the newly appointed captain gives a short acceptance speech.

Here we can see Lt. Generals Alexander P. Stewart and Stephan D. Lee lining up to congratulate Captain Jameson.
Back
Top Bottom