Recent content by tipex

1. tipex

[IR] Irish Rebels

Augustus you're recruit on the forums? Just like in the game....
  2. tipex

[W6C] Week 3 | Division B Groupstage [07/06]

Ehm, seems like there are screen from WaC vs BKP for the screenshots for Krake vs Sbo. Just a heads up :razz:
  3. tipex

How do you recover your decent troops after a big loss?

Just skimmed through the thread so might missed something. But I find Light's Prosperity Mod to do the trick. NPC armies also consist of way more experienced troops. Can be quite easy I find it sometimes during late game to gather a rather big and experienced army quickly with villages far away whom been untouched from raids. But I like it, better than just to see people running around with 60+ recruits in their army
  4. tipex

Why Deacon Barry is The Greatest Infantry Ever

Everything always starts with Anaconda, may he be the true leader of Warband!

Great thread!
  5. tipex

[IR] Irish Rebels

As much as I love you guys, I haven't really decided to join anyone yet. Would you please be so kind as to remove me for the time being :oops:??
    Wow rude
  6. tipex

MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

Can't say more than I agree with everything OGL summed up. Bannerlords melee right now for me feels like you're fighting under water, unresponsive and slow. Archers in general are op even though in some cases HS damage should be buffed. I could draw the bow with the same arrow from the beginning of a match to the end of it and still have a stupid high accuracy whilst spinning around doing a 360 thinking this is COD.
  7. tipex

Archers not working at night/4th command group

+1
    Made an army with archers as my main strat, but sometimes they are just pulling of a Wonwokie special...
  8. tipex

[BladeCast - Match Preview] Semi-Finals - Division A & B

Amazed of your work as always
  9. tipex

Christmas Competition

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Mmmmm'yeeseeeesss?
  10. tipex

Christmas Competition

Maybe to clarify. The format will be pictures once again no sketches. My bad, should have made it more obvious!
  11. tipex

Christmas Competition

It's that time of the year again. The cold starts creeping in across the countries and the snow starts settling on the ground, and that distinct sound of snow underneath your shoes is becoming a everyday noise. It's also a time of joy, friends and family. It's 2 years ago I did this last time...
  12. tipex

[BladeCast - Interview] Robin - Sweden & Norway Captain

Hey! I play for that captain! Sometimes he beats us when we do bad :sad:
Back
Top Bottom