Recent content by Theif55

1. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

yeah =( upload another link or something ?
  2. National Flagball League Association™

Onikujo said:
    OpwcS.gif

Commissioner Pink, here to serve...

haha hilarious picture
  3. Questions and Answers

Pardon me for asking. is this compatible with ver 1.154 ?
  4. Download Question

i saw that in the download page there 2 link 1 for shogun 7.0 and one for the patch 1 so i would like to ask that do we need to download the patch one also ? and if we need patch one could some one reupload it i cant download from filesonic
  5. ROR Download

bjorne. said:
    Theif55 said:
    why is the map still in Caladria
    How is this relevant with your original post?

I do not wish to spam the forum ? and it doesnt have to be relevant
  6. ROR Download

why is the map still in Caladria
  7. ROR Download

Where can i download the Latest Realm of Revolution ? Not Victor
  8. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Sparkyninja said:
    But imagine how pathetic bicycle infantry would be! It would be like, "Commander! The Japs are pouring over the ridge!!" *You look through binoculars* "Dear God! Wait, are they on bikes?" *Commander looks at soldier behind him* *Everyone bursts out laughing then casually shoots Japanese*

they don't use in war they use it to travel around in Malaya
    WilliamBerne said:
    I didn't plan to make bicycle, but I can give you 1 example: the Japanese used bicycles when they attacked Singapore and Malaysia at 1941, they losted only 9600, but more than 120,000 British were killed or surrendered.
    MY country is Singapore we could have won if those British were at least smarter putting all artillery  by the sea because they though that the Jap attack by sea but the japs  travel down to Singapore and won after 6 day of battle. Even with the artillery was off if some of the famous defender could have a litte more troop A Malay Leftnan hold off 14k japs with 130s + men for around 5 day till they ran out of ammo + The British thought again that the jap would not use tank because of the forest and then the Japs use Light tank !! (lol Bad day for Brit in South East Asia)
  9. HYW - Suggestions

i suggest adding 3 more faction  The Duchy of Burgrundy , Britanny and Flander  and reduce the ammount of english land  for the france , and take away about 2 - 3 cities for flemish , burgrundian
  10. My Swiss Kingdom idea.

Jsay18 said:
    Llew2 said:
    If I added other factions, the Flemish would be one. They would be similar to Rhodoks, but only because Rhodoks are similar to them; as in, Pikemen, spearmen, crossbowmen, and town militia (who would flesh out any other units needed).

On a side note, I've been playing around with crossbowmen and crossbow damage, and I want to try some things out. Namely; making crossbows far more dangerous (one volley=armored guys dieing), but to counter that making crossbowmen absolutly horrible in melee. From the tests I've run, I like the outcome.
    wow, remember to add Knights, they had some at the battle of Pointiers, (King Philp II i think was in power, or it was one of the later kings of france, can't remember) at Pointiers, they fought againast france, allying themselves with The Holy Roman Empire, Rebeling french Nobles, and Nobles of England. But that's another story, anyways, they had knights, and the Flemish were allied to the english thoughout The Hundred Year war.
    Llew2 said:
    Rad said:
    What has Swiss kingdom common with Hundred Year Wars?  You should follow the history events, Llew2.  :???:
    Chill out. If you read what I said, it would be explained.

For Historical Events you should add 2 other particpant on france Plain The Flander ( Flemish) And The Duchy of Burgundy or Britanny( if you want ) , The Burgundian should have cities like Dijon and Metz and some 1 or 2 castle and Flander From Brugge to Rehiem and English Have original land but take out Britanny(for France if you dont want to have Britanny Faction or let english have it ) and area from Tour to near Bordeux For france

The Britanny Are allies of the France While the Flander will be under Burgundy in 1384 both were allies of English if there a surrending system make Flander surrender sometime a mid the game to Burgundy(their fickle about france or english because they just wanted the low countries )  and i suggest making castle near Orlean for invading Orlean
  11. Can I force companions to stay in HYW?

Caldric said:
    Unfortunate we can't just kill them for leaving...

That would be Great !!

How Dare YOU  LEave ME ?!?!?! You will leave With your Dead Body MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Then Slash  follow by a hack(The HAck not the hacking engine thingy) then head loop off
  12. My helmet idea for king.

Caldric said:
    psychosocial said:
    that would be a very nice addition. and i agree with fedeita that it is english.... however its a crowned bascinet from around C14th. just without a visor/pigface attached

Yes it has no face guard which was not uncommon some hated them, I could image why my self.

You know why They hate It ? Imagine an bronze arrow Flying toward you with no face guard (face guard is at least better as some arrow couldnt pentrate Faceguard )

The french Knight  died because of Annoying Arrow during 100 years of war 100 + long bowmen arrow flying at their unpentrable armour imagine the recoil effect
  13. Hard to play as French?

Well i join The English with a couple of men then raided village for money stay in castle for few weeks to train my troop to billmen/longbowmen then Attack Now i have just help the claimat to english throne by invading the Town he is in and talk to him openly and i have problem with many english lord because of Land Distrubution  75% of the English lord are at least -1 and i have 10 jailed english lord i manged to convince 28 lord i mange to win the overwhelm 12 English Lord and Won - completed

now im trying to cut from Angers to Metz via a few castle including Orleans which i would conquer and then pincer the cities between metz and Calais then Conquer PAris then then attack Avrigon make it my base if the king give me and wait for few days and recurit a few hundred Bill and longbowmen then conquer everywhere except for 2 - 3 france cities then join Charles de Navarre against those france force after helping him i would rejoin English Throne and finish off the rest - 5% complete ( Capture Angers , Orlean, lava)
  14. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Hawk 75,V-92 Corsair,Douglas O-2,I-16s and I-15bis 

Telll you what mostly where shot down like 10 - 1 chinese to japanese death + these plane where used during 1937 - 1940s + they were retrain by many american like  Claire Chennault

From 1941 onward American  volunteer fighter group,  unit of more than 200 pilots and mechanics joined China Nationalist of course not Communist American work for Communist ? No way ?!?(American Volunteer Group (AVG) were named as The flying Tiger By the Chinese)

American used Curtiss P-40E to halt futher expansion of Japnese Invader and air raid from 1941 onward .

Sources : Me and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_Engagements_of_the_Second_Sino-Japanese_War
Back
Top Bottom