Recent content by The_Troubadour

1. The_Troubadour

Team Guaccmoleboy

1. Age: 13
    2. Gender (girl?): girl
    3. Male: girl
    4. High school education or equivalent: -
    5. Would you change your steam name immediately to name_mole_noun, typically relating to the family structure (example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): troubadour_mole_glass
    5. Religious Affiliation: islam
  2. The_Troubadour

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Troubadour
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? No
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I swear to uphold my oath to the Rat constitution.
  3. The_Troubadour

NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

IDK why people are trashing this. Sure, there's issues, but there's not much you can do in the way of fixing factions and what not. Who cares? No one is going to put any serious weight on any tournament ran right now due to these issues, so why can't people just have fun with it? No one should expect any glory for winning tournaments where a lot of these parameters are out of our control, so just have fun with it lol. It's not that serious
  4. The_Troubadour

[NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

whoever won this one was a win-win for me because paulo let me wear the fra_ tag for fun like 4 years ago so rob if you wouldn't mind updating my hall of fame entry as having a gold medal in NC19 that would be appreciated
  5. The_Troubadour

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Same thing happened to USA. Watly forced John, Arys and I’s team to play in the UK for our home sets. It wasn’t a problem then though, only now it is because for once NA got a fair shake
  6. The_Troubadour

What's currently the best clan and what has been the best clan ever?

John7 said:
    Blead said:
    Na would probably be KoA.

I see Blead is a man of culture.

raw
    this is the take i was waiting for
  7. The_Troubadour

List-Maker Election

Rob deserves a vote from everyone
  8. The_Troubadour

[NASL] North American Scramble League S2 Signups (Reserves Only)

are you freaking kidding me? Fietta is a tier 3?

The amount of disrespect in that is absurd. I can't believe you under rated him so low. I'm actually shaking.

Let me list out the reasons why he should be tier 0 (higher than tier 1)-

1. his blocking is so good
    2. he uses inverse to make it harder for him to play the game so he literally doesn't 1v8 teams
    3. his teamfighting is uncanny
    4. he can play any class at a high level any time
    5. dude doesn't even warm up when he plays archer

I just don't understand how you put him rank 3. Move him up now.
  9. The_Troubadour

Achilles_TheIV said:
    The_Troubadour said:
    Name: Troubadour
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037534547/
    ID: 1230258
    Main Class: Inf
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No

Aw ****
    cover2.jpg
  10. The_Troubadour

Name: Troubadour
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037534547/
    ID: 1230258
    Main Class: Inf
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No
  11. The_Troubadour

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Yet if Trump said the same thing as Ilhan, there would be non-stop negative coverage from mainstream news lol. I’ve already seen the mainstream media twist the words, on ABC I believe I saw it. They played the part where she said Muslims were losing rights and just that part and proceeded to show the same tweet above. Talk about fake news.

I also fail to see how his tweet/thoughts on the matter are Islamophobic.
  12. The_Troubadour

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Gibby Jr said:
    Alyss said:
    The only thing where EU is superior to NA is duel. NA has less players but there are still some players that would be among the bests in EU. I’ve played on both scene and saying that NA is trash compared to EU is wrong. The current NA team playing in WNL (Lebrontourage) would be a Div A team and would have all its chances if they had EU ping. NA isn’t inferior in the three classes. The only thing where they could lack some top players is infantry and still they have some top infs like Oodle. Lagstro would be one of the best archers in EU and Cow and PPK would be top cavs in EU with good pings. I see some players here trash talking NA players when they are less skilled lol.

When top EU players play in NA, with comparable ping to what the Lebrontourage players have in WNL, they play at upper div B - div A skill level. When top NA players play in EU, they aren't even able to win div C.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363759.0.html
    https://challonge.com/moletolls7v7

If you check the bracket you can see that bashfuls (the team I was in and an almost 100% EU team) beat both tK and Lagstro's team.

Where was the famed NA cav against Knight_Gibby?
    4BB186A232DD70B0F11BACDE4E90458AB8AA9B48

I don't doubt that NA has, or did have several years ago, top tier players. Any EU that says Lagstro, Oodle and Vinny wouldn't be div A quality in EU with equal ping is lying. There are plenty more NA players about which I could say the same, but lists are banned so I dare not name them! EU has always had more top players than NA, cause its scene is bigger, but nobody in EU should doubt that NA has had gods of its own. Can't comment on BkS or old wK cuz I didn't even know about Warband when they were playing at their height, so everything I say is my impression from partaking in (and winning) several NA tournaments over the past few years.
    Nice. Now tell me how much ping wK had in whatever WNL they entered? Some of the EU get better ping to NA than some NA members do. Meanwhile, your average joe like me gets 120-130 in France, and anyone west or south of me gets even worse. Also, what a hilarious picture that was. A team with little cohesion that was formed for one tournament. Nice job. That’s a great accomplishment that you played well against a rusty team that hardly played together.
Back
Top Bottom