Recent content by Thaess

1. agent_set_scripted_destination and mounted agents

I'm calling it for both rider and the horse (if any). Those arrows aren't entry points by the way :razz:. They're just scene props to make sure that the position calculated correctly.

Code:
    (agent_get_horse, ":horse", ":agent"),
    (try_begin),
    	(agent_is_active, ":horse"),
    	(agent_set_scripted_destination, ":horse", pos5,1),
    (try_end),
    (agent_set_scripted_destination, ":agent", pos5, 1),
    (set_spawn_position, pos5),
    (spawn_scene_prop, "spr_helpful_arrow"),
  2. agent_set_scripted_destination and mounted agents

Hello. I have a big problem with agent_set_scripted_destination for mounted agents. Horsemen formation: Infantry formation (using exactly the same code as for the horsemen): The arrows are indicating positions passed to agent_set_scripted_destination. Has anybody experienced this problem...
  3. agent_set_scripted_destination doesn't work correctly

Hello. I've got a problem with my formation code. When I form it for the first time, in most cases everything goes like this so it's fine. But when I refresh it (just call this same code again) it screws up like this or this. Those arrows are spawned at positions which agents are ordered to...
  4. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

some12fat2move said:
    You can use (troop_set_attribute_points, <troop_no>, <value>), and (troop_set_skill_points, <troop_no>, <value>), to set the amount of unspent attribute points you want in WSE. Could we please have this feature in MBSE?

Will be added in next release.
  5. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

@GetAssista
    Are you using 64bit system?

@xPearse
    It enhances Mount&Blade modding abilities. Some things that can not be done in vanillia, can be done with MBSE.
  6. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

That's really weird. sound_hit and sound_die works fine for me, and there is no crashes. Does this still crashes?
  7. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

Does MBSE works fine with original executable? (no LAA)
  8. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

Oh, forgot to remove this, I used this for some debugging :razz: Just type anything and press enter. Or download again from link from my last post, I've updated it.
  9. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

Try this. There shouldn't be any external requirements (other dll than is in .zip) and should be working with LAA.
  10. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

Update!
    Version 0.3 said:
    - Fixed string operations not using string tags correctly ( {reg0} {s0} etc.)
    - Added operation is_first_person, set_first_person, agent_get_animation,agent_get_animation_progress, scene_prop_slot_eq, scene_prop_slot_ge, scene_prop_slot_gt, scene_prop_slot_le, scene_prop_slot_lt, scene_prop_slot_add, scene_prop_slot_sub, troop_set_name, troop_set_name_plural,
    - Ability to customize agent's sounds by new operation agent_set_sound.

I wanted to add more stuff, but unfortunately I don't have time, so I'm releasing that what I managed to do so far.
  11. Equip_item problem on Dedicated Server

Before  (multiplayer_is_server).
  12. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

@mtarini
    I will add something like that:
    (agent_set_sound, <agent_id>, <sound_constant>,<sound_id>),

sound_constant =  "agent_warcry", "agent_hit" etc.
  13. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

mtarini said:
    Code:
    (agent_set_orientation, <pos1>),
    You mean setting rotation? I will take a look.

Code:
    (dead_agent_set_speed, <pos1>, <pos2>),
    Code:
    (default_cam_get_position, <pos_no>),
    Code:
    (default_cam_get_aperture, <dest>),
    Code:
    (current_cam_get_position, <pos_no>),
    Code:
    (current_cam_get_aparture, <dest>),
    Maybe in future... Actually I know practically nothing about physics or mission camera, and for now I don't have very much time to find out some about it.

Code:
    (is_first_person),
    The upcoming version contains it already.

EDIT:
    @Swyter, I'm currently working at it. Just give me some time :razz:.
  14. [1.011]Mount&Blade Script Enhancer 0.3

I will add in next version. It will be released a bit later, though.
  15. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I think it will not run under Linux due to wine problems with dll injection.
Back
Top Bottom