Recent content by tete77777

1. Faction troop tree

Hey i'm just wondering if there is any faction troop tree that i can see all ranks as well as level, health and one-handed weapons skill and so on.. Thank you very much for any help :) I found one but it says it's outdated
  2. any other version of SOD like the old one ?

Okay thank you.
    I have one another question but don't want to start a new thread. Where can i find whole troops tree from all factions, with description what one handed weapon skill they have, firearms and so on :smile: Thanks
  3. Promoting all troops at once

Hey is there any way to promote all of my troops that can be promoted at once ? I mean do i need to press left mouse button number of times or can i just like in warband press ctrl and left mouse button ? Thanks for any help
  4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Can I disable guns in the game ??
    Is there any new version of SOD or what that noone posts here :grin: ?
  5. any other version of SOD like the old one ?

Hey everyone, i'm new to warband i used to play simple M&B with SOD module. I really enjoy it and now when i moved to Warband, i'm looking for a mod that i can rule and manage my kingdom like in old good SOD. I downloaded this one, but... i don't really like it... I just have a question, is...
  6. taking over kingdom

hey is it possible to take over native kingdom ? like you are a long time vassal in this faction and then become it's king with all other vassals not removed ??
  7. Family and kids

Hey im just wondering looking at king's or lord's wifes and daughters, can you actually after getting married in some way make a baby or something ? Thanks for your answer :)
  8. How to check Right to rule level ?

Yea i opened "view character report" and still there's only
    renown
    honor
    friends
    enemies
    you don't read any books or something...

I am already married and still no right to rule anyone got any suggestions why ??
    I really appreciate your help thanks :smile:

EDIT: after one more hour played i checked it again and now i got rtr : 3 so it's ok. I think you must to wait few days or even weeks after marriage to get rtr
    Thank you all for your support thanks :smile:
  9. How to check Right to rule level ?

Thanks guys for your help. I started again my career, joined faction as vassal then i got married. i've about 400 renown 20 honor, and still no right to rule. I started again to get married first so when i start my own kingdom other factions would treat me as a proper king and will accept my alliance propose. Doesn't marriage provide me some rtr poitns ?
  10. How to check Right to rule level ?

Respect : 310
    Honour : 3

no right to rule level
    I have like 2 castles and 1 town and still no right to rule ?? okay but anyway if i had it it would be displayed there yes ? Thanks very much
  11. How to check Right to rule level ?

As in topic how can i check my right to rule level ? I don't see it anywhere Sorry if i post in the wrong room im new thanks for quick answer. I searched for it in google and everything but it only says how to increase it. but still i dont know how to check how much ive got it
Back
Top Bottom