Recent content by Tera_Dragon

1. Anyone ever looked towards the sky ...

compfreak said:
    one was the actual rendering of a sky on a slight dome shape. this is processor-intensive.

It wouldn't be that processor intensive. It all depends upon the number of polygons used for it, and it could be made to look better without much of an increase.
  2. say cheese

pavlov said:
    Don't judge a book by it's cover man, she was a monster, she was all like *edited for... that was just really gross...*

Now that is just spooky...
  3. SP Antiquity Lost Legionnaire (a Total Conversion for Mount and Blade)

Henderson said:
    we just got notice from sourceforge that site would be opening in 2 days
  4. Funny Flash Vids

pavlov said:

Those vids are just spooky, but cool :smile:
  5. I want my skill points (.632)

This is not a bug. The higher your skill the harder it is to increase it, so it takes more points to do so.
  6. Time slider.

I would like this. When I first got the game I spent some time hitting every key to see which ones affected time...
  7. [Outdated] Unofficial Mount & Blade Editor (original thread)

Karluk said:
    I just downloaded the frame thing and the last version of the editor bu when i run the editor a window opens that writes lots of configs about M&B but none of them is touchable. The only working buttons were save and load buttons and also the source. What shoul I do now? Can someone tell me what to do step by step?
    Set the source directory (edit box at top) to the M&B native mod (defaults to c:razz:rogram FilesMount&BladeModsNative). Then click load.
  8. Mod Idea: A song of ice and fire (ASOIAF)

I would say there almost definately is.

sheek said:
    It would be incredibly stupid of the publisher / author if there was.
    It would be incredibly stupid of the publisher / author if there wasn't. Then anyone could just make money from his work without his authorisation.
  9. SP Antiquity Lost Legionnaire (a Total Conversion for Mount and Blade)

I see. Though I would wear such things just because they look cool, and would mean that I have to rely more on skill.
    Though whatever everyone decides upon.
  10. SP Antiquity Lost Legionnaire (a Total Conversion for Mount and Blade)

Sina said:
    So unless you have a good story to fit it in, there are not gladiators in gladiatorial armor in the army.

Though that doesn't mean that you can't buy gladiator armour for yourself :wink:
  11. Mulitplayer???WHy not

jono said:
    Also by the way what credit cards do you accept for payment :lol:
    Click this link and follow the steps. You will eventually be shown all card types and asked to choose one.
  12. Blue screen of death

Stonewall382 said:
    And at Tera--you're right, but it was kinda harsh. :roll:
    gah, didn't mean to come across as being harsh there. Sorry Jahpetto

armagan said:
    Can you also try reducing maximum frame rate from configuration script? If it's a heating related problem it shouldn't come out with low frame rates.

This error happens to me but only when I "Exit to Windows", so I don't think the frame rate will have anything to do with it.
    I'll get the message next time it happens.
Back
Top Bottom