Recent content by Tanakauchiha

1. Tanakauchiha

Official clan list

by take, I mean lead, and I'm sure there will be there was one in the past, probably still running now.
  2. Tanakauchiha

Official clan list

I'll take the Hattori clan if the Mod is still alive and being worked on, will do all necessary work (PM me it please) and I'll do my damnedest!  And of course once the game has the Hattori clan shoved in it lol.
  3. Tanakauchiha

Game doesn't work past Father's Seppuku

but then I won't be able to play the 1.153 build of the mod, unless there is no difference between the two...
  4. Tanakauchiha

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

I tried it within a 1.153 game, and it didn't work, even WITH WSE installed.
  5. Tanakauchiha

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

No, I put WSE inside the main folder, not in the Shogun module...
  6. Tanakauchiha

but....I want to play the main quest....  :cry:
  7. Tanakauchiha

Its impossible for me, 'cause the game stops after the seppuku.
  8. Tanakauchiha

Suggestions. Please read first post before you make one.

This is a personal request from me, as a huge samurai anime fanboy, but could you put like Kenshin Himura's Kimono (Hitokiri Battousai or normal) into the game? I just like the style of Kimono and would love to have that lol.  Maybe even add his hair style, since the current Top-knot doesn't really work for somethin' like that lol
  9. Tanakauchiha

Game doesn't work past Father's Seppuku

The game continues to wonk out right after the Father's Seppuku scene, as soon as his body hits the floor and the "friend" bows, it stays there, I can hear my character move around and swing his Katana, but nothing else happens the camera doesn't even move.  I have WSE and am running 1.153, I...
Back
Top Bottom