Recent content by Tahlendorf

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

wrc said:
    Tahlendorf said:
    CTD on "loading Settings Data", right after loading textures....
    Tick the Load Texture On Demand in Configuration>Video menu,that'll fix that! :wink: 

Edit: Which version of Diplomacy mod is used because there is no "Exchanging fiefs" feature?
    Thanks for the tip!! Now it loads and I can play it.

Now I have some texture issues on 1 kind of armor... exactly the "Surcoat over Mail Ringed" which appears white and heaaavy pixelated. 2 of them on the image of the Spoiler

Noticed some strange things with formations. First time setting infantry to form a shield wall while 10 steps ahead covering my archers, they retreated 20 steps and another 20 steps to the right letting my archers alone in the first line against a minor cavalry charge... hopefully the loses were just a few.

BEST REGARDS
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

CTD on "loading Settings Data", right after loading textures....
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

It could be a WarBand v1.143 related problem?
    In Native Expansion happened the same for a long time, and arrows and gauntlets go missing for the stores. One solution was running the mod on a v1.134 Warband installation.

Downloading and trying ASAP... looks promising by the comments

BEST REGARDS
  4. Download link not working?

Recently downloaded the latest .006 patch... seems the repository is back again
  5. Unclaimed fief (bug?)

I´m starting on my game and become a Rhodok vassal. Before my joining they kicked Swadia ass badly and conquered Uxhal and Vyincourd castle. Swadia call for a truce because tey were battling against the Nords too and they were starting to loose territory against them too... a week after the...
  6. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Maybe my proposal is bit trivial.... but changing some appearance to the Ladys faces of the realms is a thing that I haven´t seen it commented yet.... as I said at the beginning it´s something trivial, even banal, but seeking alliances with some powerful families through marriage (roleplaying at its best) is a royal pain.... most of the ladies are plain ugly, nord ladies are average in general but seem to be a copy-paste between them, and only 5 ladies in all the realms are average with some feminine features.
  7. Iberian Peninsula Factions

Hi I can help you with some info about the "Kingdom of Navarre" cause I live in Tudela (Navarra)... well, real name was "Reyno de Navarra" and the actual province of Spain is "Navarra", not that french translation.

Just a pitty it´s 1257, because one of our most renowned kings "Sancho VII el Fuerte" or "Sancho VII the Strong" [1194-1234] (brother of "Berenguela de Navarra", wife of Richard Lionheart, and putted his main/most regular residence in Tudela, where I live, instead of Pamplona) was dead this same century on 1234 leaving no legitimate heir. Despite signed with "Jaime I de Aragón" a treaty in which whenever once died leaving no legitimate heirs the other will receive the others throne without resistance, once "Sancho VII" died the people called fast to pass the throne to his nephew Teobaldo, count of Champagne and Brie as "Theobald IV" and become "Teobaldo I de Navara" [1201-1252], also known as "the troubador". With him they come some wealthy french vassals of the north of the kingdom starting the "Casa de Champaña" ("House of Champagne") receiving important charges. Signed pacts with Aragon, Castilla and England that allowed him to consolidate in the crown. "Teobaldo I" died on 1253, passing the throne to his child with the same name.

Teobaldo "el joven" ("the young") [1238-1270] was king of Navarra as "Teobaldo II de Navarra" and count of Champagne and Brie as "Theobald V". He inherited the crown of Navarra at the age of 14, under the regency of his mother, "Margarita de Borbón Dampierre", and tutelage of "Jaime I de Aragón". In 1255 he married Isabel, the 2nd daughter of "Louis IX of France". From then, "Louis IX" acted as arbitrator in the problems of Navarra. The engagement between "Berenguela" the daughter of "Alfonso X the wise" of Castilla and the son and prince heir of "Louis IX of France" [1244-1260] the King of Castilla granted (as long as he lives) acces to the ports of Fuenterrabia and San Sebastián, for exporting products of Navarra. On July of 1270, he go en the VIII Crusade with his father-in-law (Louis IX of France) to take siege on Túnez. The results were disastrous, most of the army and the french king himself died of disentery on August 25th, and Teobaldo II died in his return on December 4th.

Being historically accurate, the Coat of Arms on that time (Teobaldo II de Navarra and IV of Champagne) was a mixture of the "Chains of Navarra" and the Champagne Coat of Arms and can be seen on this LINK and this LINK....
    ...but any citizen of Navarra would preffer to see the normal red flag with the "Chains" of Navarra (firstly there were a golden "carbuncle" with some other golden spheres added and closing the design, used at the times of Teobaldo I, the chain interpretation will be lately on the XVI century):
    http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escudo_de_Navarra#De_bloca_a_cadenas:_Evoluci.C3.B3n_formal

I will seek information about lords of the "Reyno de Navarra" on that century... but it´ll be hard to obtain because this period were decadent times of the kingdom and I haven´t found much info about this.

BEST REGARDS
  8. Bug Reports

Strange problem that messed up my graphics card when attempting to speak to one of my companions (Rolf)... only way to solve was restarting the computer. The game freezed as if the Graphic Card stop responding, but it didn´t reinit as other times before... strange dots and bur on the screen that persist even when exitting M&B and still the problem remain even on the Desktop... too concerned about the problem to think about getting screenshots. Once restarted the computerd everything seems fine again.... but nearly suffered a heart attack when that happened.

BEST REGARDS
  9. Bug Reports

I don´t know if it´s a bug but I find it ery rare to believe a piar of items stats:

Nordic Short Sword  (Price around 300 denars)
    Swing: 35c
    Thrust: 24p
    103 Speed
    82 reach

Balanced Nordic Short War Sword  (Price around 2300 denars)
    Swing: 32c
    Thrust: 17p
    106 Speed
    82 reach

I thought the "War" weapons versions should be deadlier or slightly fastest or slightly longer... something at least to justify the overprizing... but it was a rare surprise to see this.

BEST REGARDS
  10. Expected update?

Maybe because an outdated Module System?... the mod feels amazing (not just looks, the immersion is brutal), but the annoying crashes must be checked first.
    Keep up the good work

BEST EGARDS
  11. Whats your favorite weapon

Hafted Blade (Polearm - No Shield)

Speed: 93
    Reach: 150
    Damage: Swing=39
                  Thrust=19

A killing machine mounted and unmounted. On horse it´s used as a 2H axe where you can only swing from left or right, a killing machine against foot soldiers and very good against cavalry... only mounted lancers present some cautious approach. On foot and sieges its massive range and speed gives tremendous advantage on the field. The overhead attack is devastating, 1-hit-kill almost any hit achieved with this beast. The wide arch of both lateral swings is a field cleaner of enemies... and even got the thrust attack for stopping cavalry if needed.
    Simply amazed when I discovered this killing machine :shock:

BEST REGARDS
  12. SP Native Better Banners Mod

Very good job in 2 ways: Graphic editing and straight-forward explanation for instalation... easy to install and very eye-candy. GOOD WORK!!!

BEST REGARDS
  13. Marriage - What's your type?

Despite faction and appearance... how much the different personalities affect the depth of the game/roleplaying?

AFAIK there are 5 personality types: Conventional, Moralist (highest moral more precisely), Romantic, Ambitious and (ShieldMaiden??? -  the ones that love to ride and hunt according to the errant musicians).

Did they exist different interactions in the later playgame? Did a shieldmaiden wive join your party as a permanent companion in the future? Did the ambitious type help you to conquer Calradia later on with politics and other deals?

I´ve only played few hours and I´ve got too many doubts to throw myself in a relationship that cannot be undone once signed (divorce didn´t exist in that times and once you´re married in front of god´s minister you´re on it.... 'till death do us part' :evil:).

BEST REGARDS
  14. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Gameplay has been improved a lot form Native to a point of being a total different experience to play this mod instead of Native M&B or other mods... WELL DONE

...but I feel that the sound section must be worked. The "More Metal Sounds v1.2" is veeeery interesting and som effects (especially for metallic weapons and sound effects) sound great. I need to mention also de "Brutal MOD" where the sound of the battle is simply amazing, as the mod title says, IT´S BRUTAL!!! A good compilation of them (or sneak the concepts of them) implemented in Native Expansion would be awesome to make this great mod shine even better.

BEST REGARDS FROM SPAIN
  15. Bug Reports V1.21 - and feature discussions

Noldor Noble Knights had a Horse Archery of 0 despite of being an elite mounted ranged unit

BEST REGARDS
Back
Top Bottom