Recent content by tacio00

1. Campaign Issue

I thought i had this problem too

but its not a problem you just go to go back to Snotingaham and enter there and he will talk to you!

2. Redwood Vassels stay in there castles-not sure if done somthing wrong.

ahhhi see, thanks for the reply :smile: hope you get it fixed :razz:
  3. Redwood Vassels stay in there castles-not sure if done somthing wrong.

Montavious said:
    Did you take a lot of their land or something? I notice this in my game too. But only after I took like 70 percent of their land. Maybe they are there just replenishing troops?

Yea i did, but they've been there for a while. It's very weird. Plus they all seem to have 100+ troops.
  4. Redwood Vassels stay in there castles-not sure if done somthing wrong.

So, I've been playing a while now and finally found myself in the redwood nation and have notices the redwood vassals aren't moving from there castles or any friendly castles, is this a bug or have i installed the mod incorrectly?   
  5. [S] Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod

this sounds soo good, is it it dead?
  6. [ARCHIVED] Perisno 0.41

Looks like a great mod but im getting a resource error "unable to open texture armored Horses"
    is there a fix or is my file corrupt?

Edit: works without patch so re downloading the patch now.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

T-72 said:
    Kishinz said:
    T-72 said:
    I constantly get a runtime error. My PC specs are E7600 dual core 2.80 ghz cpu, 2 gigs of RAM, 1 gig of GTX 650. I was able to play it before i upgraded my gpu. My old HD3450 was causing no problem. But now i can't play the game. I get a runtime error after sometime in the game. Also if i make texture detail %100 percent it never opens at all. What can be the problem?

I had the same problem a long time ago, all i did was change my language of the Mount & Blade and change to Directx 7
    And worked!
    If you are running in a different language than English, try change it, and change your directx, may work, may not.

I did as you said. Unfortunately it keeps crashing at the first battle with group of bandits. Why i get a runtime error?

runtime errors are due to memory, try lowering your settings.
    check this out: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.msg3163093.html#msg3163093
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Must say love the mod, been playing it for a while with no issues (many versions). Today been playing awhile and i have now noticed a huge lag when leaving the village menu, this only happen when leaving the village menu thought cities and castles seem fine. Anyone else getting this issues and is there a way to fix it?

Tried a re download of the mod still no luck.
    About to try a new save, any help would be great :razz:
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

http://imgur.com/lry1qCc,i4xnqmC,cVLj464#0

So you installed it in the Modules folder, on a clean, english, legal, version of Mount and Blade: Warband 1.153, 1.154 or 1.157, yes? Have you tried downloading the file again? Unpacked it should be around 2.6 gb.

Yes. Downloading 1.157 now to try it on that, 1.153 and 1.154 no joy.

Edit: Yes to all. And it's 2.63 gb I've got so aye, that too.

do you have load textures on demand on? Could help if you don't. You can find it on the configure when you first start up the game in one of the tabs.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

can you become king in the mod? :razz:
  11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

coo_snake said:
    Crash on startup here, using Warband 1.153 (because 1.154 doesn't seem to exist anywhere officially so I have no clue what this is about)

Screenshot speaks by itself
    o7y6S.jpg

Other mods work fine. What else can I say? log doesn't seem to contain anything weird...

I had this problem, when you start up if you go onto configure>video>and tick load textures on demand (slows the game  down buts doesn't make unplayable
    hope that helps
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Having one little problem.. im currently a vassal of the north, but the king wont give any unassigned fiefs to any lord. Any ideas why?
Back
Top Bottom