Recent content by swii

1. swii

MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

I have decided to not play Bannerlord MP anymore for many of the reasons state, I'm incredibly disappointed at this point.
    Bannerlord just doesn't feel like a Mount and Blade game ( atleast the MP part, the singleplayer is fine since it is still early access, customizable and have that M&B spirit)

The online experience feels like to please a new audience and not to appeal to the passionate veterans. If this is the direction TW wants to go, I guess it is fine, disappointing for me and alot of others, but I think they might get more sales out of it.

I'll give bannerlord another shot when they implement core gamemodes
  2. swii

Nice april fools TW

Good april fools TW, you allmost got me. Surely the Dev team of this amazing franchise which i love by passion, wouldn't include Battle-mode and gear customization. The forum namechange and profilepicture is fun and all, but that can't possibly be it. - Swii
  3. swii

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Let me run around naked with a 2H-sword and style on the plebs with my superior blocking

What I miss so far:

Battle and duelserver
    Customization of gear. I want to be able to recognize players by their shieldbanner or their choice of gear

The economical grind is gone, it is silly that you can start with full gear ( my hatred for armored horses is higher then ever and even so now I meet them at round 1, just wow). To be fully armored should be some sort of achievement for the players. Of course you can argue that the good players will snowball and outstat the badplayers, but in my experience to, loads of good players would choose to not use armor to balance it out and gain recognition.

Dedicated servers where I can meet the same players over and over again and not get matched with randoms in a ****ty TDM game or skirmish

Warband strived because of the M&B community, we had amazing modders and Guilds which had an impact on the game

Of course I can just go back to warband, but I have been waiting for bannerlord for such a long time and I welcome newplayers to join this amazing game/community. Bannerlord have such potential, but we are just not there yet.

( and horses can take waaaaay to many spearhits before they die (more horse banter, ducking cavspam))

Regards Swii
  4. swii

Dueling mode request

Yes please <3
  5. swii

Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: Kozzey 
    Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting Server
    What was happening when you got banned: I was in this mood that I just wanted to be a **** I guess. So this member from the 2nd Scots Grey came on the server, so I started to say that he was from the 2ndtrollstream and so on.  For some odd reason he got pretty mad about this, so I kept going calling his regiment 2ndtrollstream.  I didn't teamkill, but simply tried to piss him off.  He got very angry and started calling me names and since I was in this mood I kept going.  After a while I got permbanned by Edward  Kennedy  ( I think ) ...   
    I'am very sorry for what I did, I acted really immature.  A 2nd chance for be very much appriciated 
    Time and date: some weeks ago
    Timezone: GMT+2
    User Identification Number: can't remember the number, but it is the same as Swii  ( I can find it out if it is needed )
  6. swii

NW Completed Groupfighting Tournament XIV - Dawn of the Sword

It was awesome, I really enjoyed the sword addon  :wink:
  7. swii

How famous is the person above you?

Not very known to me  :oops:    ( I might just be silly tho, can't remember )
  8. swii

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Shame I couldn't attend today  :neutral:
  9. swii

Seen him some times on the groupfighting server, seems quite decent imo  :wink:
  10. swii

Fuuuuu. I missed the 200th page  :evil:
  11. swii

1. Leib-Husaren Regiment [Germanspeaking]

Looks good.    Good luck to you :wink:
  12. swii

You better win fixjo..  Or else I want my vote back  :roll:
  13. swii

I don't know you  :oops:
  14. swii

The Champions of Europe

Fixjo you got this!    ( regards from the better part of Norway )
  15. swii

Seen you alot on the forum, but never in-game :wink:
Back
Top Bottom