Recent content by SweatyShadowbs

1. SweatyShadowbs

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

Can someone please help. It only shows up on MY LAN and none of my friends can see it on the Internet tab.  Also, I'm sure that set_add_game_to_servers_list is set to 1.    :???:
  2. SweatyShadowbs

Dedicated Server Hosting Guide

DanyEle said:
    If you are hosting the server on your PC, then YOU should see it in LAN, that's normal.Whereas your friends should see it in the internet list.
    So they'll see it as Server # on their screen? (It's Server # because setting the server name didn't work for some reason.) Also, my friends can't see it on the internet tab.  I tested it.
  3. SweatyShadowbs

Dedicated Server Hosting Guide

Sorry but my server is only LAN. How do I make it an internet server so my friends can join?  Also I am somewhat familiar with forwarding ports, but I couldn't find my router on that website so I'm not 100% sure if I did it right.
  4. SweatyShadowbs

Map making? Piece of cake! [tutorial]

How do I make trenches!?
  5. SweatyShadowbs

43rd Black Watch Highlander Regiment [Recruiting!]

43rd Black Watch Highlander Regiment Black Watch Soldiers From 1739-1751 (Number 6 is a Grenadier) Source for picture: http://www.warandgamemsw.com/blog/513784-18th-century-british-government-highlander-regiments/ History Ranks [center]Application
  6. SweatyShadowbs

His Majestys Royal Scots Regiment of Foot & Cavalry (Now Recruiting!)

Sorry elite.  But with my new school schedual, I am unable to participate in any of the events due the time difference.  Even the saturday line battle will be impossible for me to attend because of football practice.  Hope you understand.  I will still be in the 42 Commando's though because it is only a 3 hour time difference from East to West.

Hope you understand,
    Sweaty
  7. SweatyShadowbs

His Majestys Royal Scots Regiment of Foot & Cavalry (Now Recruiting!)

Ingame name: BMoney
    Steam name: SweatyShadowbs
    Experiences(MM regiments, Native etc.): I've played on public servers in both MM and Native.
    Where are you from?: The United States of America
    Do you speak English fluently/good?: Very Good
    Which division do you want to join? (Cavalry, Foot etc): Cavalry
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes
    What are you most skilled with? (Cavalry, foot etc): Cavalry

Back
Top Bottom