Recent content by swang

1. swang

Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Which is why I always play sieges with cheat mode on.  I just kill any leftover guys...

I don't like to cheat, but having guys that I can't get to that I can also easily kill bugs the heck out of me.
  2. swang

[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Don't think I've seen this report.  On a new game, many of the Khergit Lords are naked...
  3. swang

[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Life, a terminal, incurable, STD.
  4. swang

Faction rep increase as a freelancer..

Skenderbe said:
    None appart from instant war (if you are a kingdom) or proclaimed outlaw (if you're on your own).

Nope, if you're on your own, you just go to the castle screen/town center and start talking to the prison guard and attack him.  Don't besiege the place, of course.

I've done it recently when building up.  haven't had any problems with reputation...  In fact, when I see a lord in prison on my trade routes, I make it a point to rescue them.
  5. swang

Faction rep increase as a freelancer..

I've seen 2 ways.  go to a lord in a castle, and ask to speak to him.  then get a pardon. (make peace).  You have to pay money.

the other way is go break out one of their prisoners.  +6 relation, and amazingly, no negative relation to the (former) jailer.
  6. swang

Saving on a ship

I fixed it, completely exiting, and restarting M&B worked.  I can now disembark as normal...
  7. swang

Dena Pirates, oh my...

He said early game. :smile:  Your heavy infantry won't work against Dena pirates until pretty late game.

In the early game, when I'm running around leveling up, trading, and getting wine presses and the like, the best thing to do is run around with horseman only. (either companions or + horseman/equites.)  That way, you can run away from the pirates (as long as you see them...)  Pulling a Sir Robin is the best tactic, IMO

8. swang

Saving on a ship

Not sure this is a bug or I'm just not doing things right.  I saved when I was on a ship, now, no matter what I do, I can't disembark.  I tried seeing if there was something in the cheat menu, but no go.  Is there something wrong with what I'm doing, or did I find a bug?
Back
Top Bottom