Recent content by Surmene

1. Question

Preliator by Globus.
  2. Bug Reporting HQ

Not sure if they are intended these: I built a farm on the map and currently it's been around two weeks since: Every time I go to my farm I get a dialog box akin to that when I confront a bandit party that I outnumber with the person being whoever is on the bottommost on my troop list. When I choose charge the enemy I'm on a map which looks to have nothing. Nothing I can see relating to farm management I have found as of yet.

Also, I have noticed anything relating to a positive direct change of relation by your character is noted as negative in the log even if the end result is positive.
  3. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Mod is a fun one. So far the most noticeable bug I've seen is the Four Ways Inn ransom broker buys prisoners regardless of type for fifty coin. Case in point liches are very lucrative prisoners.
  4. Suggestions

Love the mod. I find though that with a good force, some of the weaker spawns become less worthwhile. I tweaked mine finally thanks to Morgh's tool to have more quantity. Have you thought about making the party spawns bigger to steer away from native? I've noticed also after fights the loot is pretty much garbage except for to gear up companions. I get it if it was intended, the problem is speccing in the loot skill seems pointless unless lord loot is better which I haven't taken on yet.
  5. Base Mod Tweak MB?

Same thing for me.
  6. Base Mod Tweak MB?

Basing it on 1.153 causes no problems even though the mod is at the latest game patch? I'm curious now since I've played this mod past couple days and would love to tinker with spawns.
  7. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Not really a "bug." Xeno tried to tinker around to make horse archers more useful with the side-effect of making some cavalry act weird. It can be overlooked by pressing F4 twice when in battle with your cavalry selected at least.
  8. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

I can confirm the odd instance of some lords riding around with just the lord and aleph. I ponder if what controls troop replenishment isn't working proper for some lords.
  9. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Not a bug. Xeno did that to circumvent game crashes from reinforcements.
  10. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Sounds like the plan part doesn't adhere to the scripts Xeno put it for the charge the enemy. Have all troops use weapons at will and go from there afterward during a battle.
  11. 63 str and agi and running so fast?

The barb is working as intended. It's the Rambo of the mod, so it can and will run fast and kill anything with mostly ease.
  12. Tactic against Undead hordes?

Sounds like you skirmished with a death knight horde. Undead hordes are more manageable to fight. As far as death knight hordes go, I don't engage them whatever number it is (400's?) they are full strength. The sirens are a little op since they are the majority of the horde and are equipped with poison weapons both melee and range. Better to take them out when they have lesser number in a pack or someone with a big army is engaging them on the world map and you move in.
  13. Tournament Speed

Probably intended. The tournament attire is light compared to heavy bulky armor. Doing a tournament is amusing now since it's like participating Benny Hill style.
  14. Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

Intended.
  15. Deshavi - superstar

Yep, she's a good archer. Bear in mind though that undead and death knight kills net you 1k+ xp each kill.
Back
Top Bottom