Recent content by spl00ge

1. Change recruitment rates?

There are some mods that make it so you recruit more troops per recruitment. Can anybody tell me how to do this for a mod that doesn't have that?
  2. Recruiting Troops in Castles

This mind sound stupid, but where's the file "module_game_menus"? I've searched my computer for it and it doesn't seem to exist.
  3. SP Tutorial World Map Thorgrim's Map Editor [incomplete, inactive]

Ok, new problem. I have the files in the editorData/mapData folder, but they're when I select import they're not available?
  4. Battle Strategies

I alter my strategy depending on who and where I'm fighting. These are the general rules I stick to:

1. Archers on a hill near infantry. I usually have more infantry the archers, so the enemy attack the infantry, not archers.
    2. Cavalry far away, me with them and them set to follow much more effective than just saying charge to get them right in the flank, or hit their archers.
    3. in sieges, I like to have get my infantry just in front of the archers as a shield wall, and when the archers are done, order an infantry charge.
    4. If using siege towers, I get my infantry to follow me and hold the tower, creating a Termopylae situation, usually with the side walls of the tower adding  protection from archers.
    5. When fighting the Khergits, I get my infantry on a hill and as their light cavalry try to go up it, I strike with my cavalry. Otherwise it takes forever chasing their horse archers and the casulties can get overwhelming.

Other than that, use common sense and try to adjust to the situation.
  5. **The official questions thread** aka. The F.A.Q.

I'm getting the RGL error for pm_skybox_cloud_1 which sounds like it might have something to do with Panoramic mod?

Does the fact I already have Panoramic affect it? Because I checked the module.ini and it already has the Panoramic skybox lines in there.

I've tried re-downloading without success.
  6. SP Tutorial World Map Thorgrim's Map Editor [incomplete, inactive]

spl00ge said:
    Hm. Which file do you import? the -C? Because when I try to import, all I get is a massive block of land.
    Do these look fine?
    mbgreco-persiabg-c-1.jpg

mbgreco-persiabw-1.jpg

Also, should all the towns still be there when I click new map?
Back
Top Bottom