Recent content by Speedyck

1. Speedyck

RCC's Version 4 is NOT a roleplay mod!!!

After death you should become commoner (maybe you can stay your class what you was but commoner) after that we can get back NLR. Declaring war to another faction should be made some way where you must pay for it a high price (20000)(in RP its can be played something like preparing army). Another faction cant be attacked until declaration of war. And outlaw system should be totaly changed. And add some faction balance, there exist very amazing factions, which think how great they are when they have 30 players and attack faction which has only 2-7 players. If PW want to become great RP mod, it must be changed in many ways.
  2. Speedyck

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I'm starting to love RCC admins.
    White castle was captured by blue faction, so white faction hired us to clean the castle, so they can capture it back. And when only one of us take care of whole faction Attile stopped us and kept telling us that we breaking the rules, we killing just spawned serves (which has a wooden shield so how we could recognize them) and more. By the way when I asked something Attile he never respond and just told me to shut up. After update Green faction (where was Attila) attacked our blue castle (Calling it "honourable battle" when we had just few serves and engineer in faction) captured our castle, and when i died, green faction attacked me and then killed me, so i asked Attila if he will do something cause men from his faction killed innocent serf. His respond I didn't do that. (Was i really talking about him?) Im very glad that admins really care about players and stop every player who is violating the admin rules.  :smile:
    By the way, nice capture after that. It had to be hard capture castle defended by 2 members of faction and 2 mercs, with your army of 21 players in faction. You've earned that victory.  :grin:
  3. Speedyck

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
    Consdiering you don't even know what admin you're talking about your entire point about them is invalid.
    Considering that im not speaking only about admins, actualy im not speaking about admins but about admins acting, which is not only about one admin and considering that I care more about game than which admin is online, your comments to my opinion had no worth to me
  4. Speedyck

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
    Speedyck said:
    I'm very disapointed.
    Not because of the mod, but because of the players.
    It's so nice when every single serf in faction cooperate to collect some money to get engineer for faction and then getting more money for other (unlucky cart doesnt work properly, it would be very useful). It's nice idea which our clan trying to play... Well it's difficult to play it this way, when army of serves from other factions still attacking your castle with blunt falchion, rusty sword and so on. Killing without reason is no longer randoming for admins. No declaration of war works here, and after this update, most admin do nothing with players breaking NLR and other rules.
    I like this mod and I believe it will be amazing but not with brainwashed dumbs. For those who enjoying pointless killing on PW, why dont you just play Native when you cant do something useful.

Do you think you'll help us if you give us the name of the admin, asshat?

Dont know exact names, but if you want know something. When robbery become first time kill and then speak, cause that make no sence for me, I know the name but dont want to insult him in front of other cause they should make image of him themselves and maybe it was just a small misunderstanding from him.
    Btw what makes you to insult me, try to behave as an adult, speaking about brainwashed dumbs wasnt ment to you. Im glad that someone running server on PW but sometimes I disagree with your decisions. Cause after many years of experience with role playing games (talking about noncomputer role playing games) i have to disagree with some opinions.
  5. Speedyck

deadeye238 said:
    Speedyck said:
    I'm very disapointed.
    It's so nice when every single serf in faction cooperate to collect some money to get engineer for faction and then getting more money for other (unlucky cart doesnt work properly, it would be very useful). It's nice idea which our clan trying to play... Well it's difficult to play it this way, when army of serves from other factions still attacking your castle with blunt falchion, rusty sword and so on. Killing without reason is no longer randoming for admins. No declaration of war works here, and after this update, most admin do nothing with players breaking NLR and other rules.
    I like this mod and I believe it will be amazing but not with brainwashed dumbs. For those who enjoying pointless killing on PW, why dont you just play Native when you cant do something useful.

You are wrong there, if you kill an admin he probably won't hesitate to kick/ban you, I assure you that. But other thing, admins don't kick randomers, because by the gameplay of this new modificiation, randoming happens all the time everywhere. This makes it useless to try to police it, and when you are under attack from the serfs of another faction, then why not get the gaurds of YOUR faction, to go disperse them? I don't get it sometimes, there are so many great oportunities for RP, and people will go around seeing these, or not, then let them slide. It is rediculous, really. So much RP wasted on the non RPers. The way I see it, once this mod is finished, maybe then the community will be mature enough to do it the right way.
    The thing about randomers is solved badly, for still someone who just want to piss you during your hard work should be kicked and note explained as a outlaw, when most of players dont care about outlaws cause dont know what they suppose to mean and when somebody killing outlaw, outlaw start insulting you as a randomer. I believe that somebody wnat to be outlaw, but it should be solved another way not this. And the second thing about those guards. Which guards, when the faction has only few new members and they are hardworking to earn money and what sence make when serves, who cant care for their own castle starting to expand to another castle. It doesnt sound very well as a role play.
  6. Speedyck

I'm very disapointed.
  7. Speedyck

now its very nice but please, do something with that f*icking invisibility, stupid randomers going around and hiting everyone with poisoned dagger
  8. Speedyck

RCC Ban Repeal Thread [New]

Fakken said:
    Name: Jan_Zizka_z_Trocnova

How long have you been banned: 25/2/2011

Who banned you: female_pilgrim

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): YE it was fair but no ban , he can just kick me ( u only kicked some randoms trolls on server and i got ban as first warning? u know iam proper RP player)

Why were you banned?: Well i was twice in row randomed by some merc (first random i have 15k mule , second some other guy from that group) , i write it about but noone do nothing(pilgrim was on) so i piss of and go hunt them down because i lost 30k + after i respawn i NOTICE to pilgrim like ( pilgrim iam sorry but i go random some ****ers)

I know i ****ed up but i was frustrated  abou it

ps. iam not sure if admin can be threatening me about freezing my money in admin bank when i deposit to Splint and Eagle bank ....(pilgrim)
    personaly i can prove the second one randoming, these mercs said to me halt, but the mule wasnt my property so i decided to defend myself with hammer, but after that they came to Zizka and killed him wihout any word (he was almost in city when i was stopped, i was on the way near the hill) i agree with that he should be kicked, for that randoming, but ban him when you wrote him "Stop or we will KICK you." Maby if you wrote "Stop or we will ban you." he would stop, so my personal opinion that admin didnt solve it the right way, because he didnt inform Zizka about ban, and Zizka is well known on your server, so you know that he dont do such a thing everytime and without reason. I'm not in position to judge him, but I just want confirm his testimony, which i was a witness.
  9. Speedyck

RCC Ban Repeal Thread [New]

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
    olafsson23 said:
    Name: Lazan_Kokot_z_Luzic

How long have you been banned: 20 mins ago

Who banned you: dunno

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): definitely wasn't

Why were you banned?: I don't know. (seriously)

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): now its 30 mins ago

You randomed. Do not lie.

may I ask when standing in the tavern became randoming?
    Btw next time try say something more reasonable than "Do not lie".
    I can say too Do not tell us such a bulls***
  10. Speedyck

[Bohemian] Bohemian Guard

Bohemian Caravan guild vs LIXH - 8:10
    Today our members from Caravan guild had a match against LIXH clan, unfortunately they lost 8:10, more information here: http://boh.mountblade.cz/index.php?p=matches&id=2
  11. Speedyck

[Bohemian] Bohemian Guard

Changes in clan
    In a few days our clan will be modified from the basics. And I will be responsible for a news and match reports of our clan, so we keep you informed about things around our clan and we hope it will improve a cooperation with other clans.
    So, be ready for us!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom