Recent content by Speedy2511

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi,

i have a question: it is in the latest version possible, that the factions are declaring war at each other?

greetings from germany
    nico
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Grandburger said:
    Speedy2511 said:
    Hi, can no one answer my question?

Speedy2511 said:
    Hi, i like the mod.

But i have a question: what is with the fights in the arena when there is no tournament? I mean when i choose to fight with a two handed sword, i'm on a horse with a polearm, and when i choose to fight with a one handed sword, it's the same sitting on a horse with a polearm.

Can i disable that? Because i like to fight like in the vanilla arena.

greetings from germany
    nico
    Hi, I am currently experiencing the same bug, I think it happens to everyone. So we all have to wait until Cozur poops another patch :grin:

Thanks, so it is a known bug and not intendet?
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi, can no one answer my question?

Speedy2511 said:
    Hi, i like the mod.

But i have a question: what is with the fights in the arena when there is no tournament? I mean when i choose to fight with a two handed sword, i'm on a horse with a polearm, and when i choose to fight with a one handed sword, it's the same sitting on a horse with a polearm.

greetings from germany
    nico
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi, i like the mod.

greetings from germany
    nico
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi, this mod is awesome!!! Thank you for that!

Can i disable the shild bash for the player?

greetings from germany
    nico
  6. Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Maybe i found a bug:
    When you get attacked in a tavern by a drunken man, nothing hapens. I mean right after the dialog, he is saying he will fight against you, but nothing happen. You had to leave the tavern to the streets to continue.

Greetings from Germany
    Nico
  7. Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Caba`drin said:
    Speedy2511 said:
    Everytime when i release the denfend button he is doing a shieldbash and i can not do an attack. It makes the shield useless, because it is not funny to watch.
    Shield bash engages if you are holding down the defend button and then click attack while defend is still down.
    It takes the game a moment (much less than half a second, but I can't give a time) to recognize that you let go of defend, but otherwise, I'm unsure why there'd be any problem.

Oh yes, you are right. I hit the attack button to fast after release the defend button!

Edit: By the way: Great work, keep it up!!
  8. Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

???

Everytime when i release the denfend button he is doing a shieldbash and i can not do an attack. It makes the shield useless, because it is not funny to watch.

Edit: Thank you for the tipp, i think i will disable it.
  9. Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Hi!

Please can you add an option to disable shield bash?
    Every time a will defend with a shield, he is doing a shield bash after that.

Greetings from Germany
    Nico
  10. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

12oz Jesus said:
    Any chance of a version of this with alternative item stats more in line with Native (item mod version for Brytenwalda does NOT work with Roma)?  I find weapons are far too sluggish and feel a bit like fighting while immersed in honey.

The mod is great, thanks for hard work.

I like this idea
  11. A Question to honor

Hi all. Great mod! I have a question: I was in the near of a swadian village. The village was raided by a small nord army. I attacked the army and rescued the village, but for the battle a talked to the nord lord and offer my demands to let the battle start. And for this i lose honor? I mean i...
  12. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Awesome work!!!!

Keep it up!
  13. News: 1.332 Full version release 07/02/2011

Idibil said:
    True, I forget sling. Fixed. You can download.

OK, thank you! :grin:
  14. News: 1.332 Full version release 07/02/2011

Idibil said:
    Speedy2511 said:
    Can you add the new alternate item file with native weapon speed and damage?

Good work!

have you try 1.331 alternative items? it should be compatible.

Thank you for the answer.

No, not yet.

But in the new version is a new weapon. Is the old alternate item file still compatible?
  15. News: 1.332 Full version release 07/02/2011

Can you add the new alternate item file with native weapon speed and damage?

Good work!
Back
Top Bottom