Recent content by SirDom

1. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Thanks for your work. I had lots of hours of fun playing this mod. :grin:

I noticed in my last game that many little factions gets conquered very fast. This reduces the historical accuracy of the map.
    I didn't experienced this issue in earlier versions.

Is this an intended feature?
    Could this have to do with the smaller garrisons in the 1.02 version?
  2. "don`t quit without saving"

i am playing ad1257 on a laptop  - and 10 seconds is a little bit exaggerated  :wink:
  3. "don`t quit without saving"

i have started my game choosing "realistic: don`t quit without saving". so every time i leave a city or a npc the game is saved .. and this takes up to 10 seconds.  :( Is there any possibility to turn off this option  without starting a new game ?
  4. "don`t quit without saving"

i have started my game choosing "realistic: don`t quit without saving". so every time i leave a city or a npc the game is saved .. and this takes up to 10 seconds.  :( Is there any possibility to turn off this option  without starting a new game ? i ve invested a lot of work in my character...
  5. Where are the bandits?

First of all : Thank you for all the work. The mod looks great. I tried your mod and got the following problem: When i played the vanilla warband i used to level up by killing lots of small groups of bandits / looters .. This style of playing doesent work with ad1257 because there are very...
  6. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Good idea.  This way it works  :grin:

7. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

I was trying to install the svn version and got this message:

Command: Checkout from http://dev1257.googlecode.com/svn/trunk, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included 
    Error: Can't make directory 'C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\dev1257': 
    Error:  access denied
    Completed!: 

Can anybody help ??
    Thanks!!
  8. Eastern europe

First of all: Thanks for the great mod and the fun i had playing it. Please think about your fans in eastern europe and dont let us waiting too long.. Any idea when "The kingdom of poland" will be finished? Even it`s not 100 % perfect..
  9. Kampf zu Pferd in Warband

Habe neulich Warband angespielt und festgestellt, dass sich der Kampf vom Pferd anders läuft als in MB. Wie kommt ihr damit klar? Irgendwie dreht sich die Figur jetzt immer in Blickrichtung und verändert die Schlagrichtung, nachdem man ausgeholt hat. Bei MB behielt man die einmal eingenommene...
  10. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

Wellenbrecher said:
    TroopTree Generator
    Stop whining. Thank you.

Why are you so embittered?
    Being more kind to the people around you would light up your life.
  11. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

Could you post the troop trees here?

Because the use of foreign languages, it`s very difficult to understand which soldiers are better than others .

a troop tree would help.
  12. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

Damon said:
    zlimer said:
    Hey i want to know why cant i play for Lithuania and will i be able to in the next reliese ?
    Fat chance. It's too small and punchbaggy=) If we'd do it, that would be a real pain in balance's ass.
    SirDom
    Is it possible? - Yes.
    How to do it WITHOUT module system (i.e. by modifying text file) - no freakin' idea.

[/quote

Okay that is what i had expected.  I have no experience with modding . in the end - no possibility for me (with very limited IT - skills)

Thanks for the support.
  13. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

Hey guys another question about the war situation:

Is there any possibility to influence the war situation at the beginning of a new game.
    Example . Poland at war with the horde, crusader with rus and so on...

like modify a text file??

I have made the experience that the the situation at the start heavily influences the
    later game.

thank you and , as you know, real good work!
  14. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

In my last game poland and lithuania had problems to defend their castles.
    Poland was at war with everybody on the map - the crusaders only with poland.

How does the engine decides who fights against each other?
  15. Europe 1200 on laptop

Hey i got a problem : i want to play europe 1200 on my laptop but i have slowdowns in battle. Especially when there are many men on the battle field. i have installed the graphical enhancement mod 2.5 and its addons. My system Samsung R522 Core 2 P6400 2,0 Ghz Ati Mobility Radeon 4650 1000 MB...
Back
Top Bottom