Recent content by SilverBrone

1. [S] A New Dawn

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but does 0.6 require the 0.5 folder? I noticed that when I download the 0.6 file, it doesn't contain all the textures and resources. And yes, I downloaded 0.6 from both Nexus and moddb.

EDIT: Never mind, I re-looked at the statement in moddb that says that it doesn't require the patch files, but never stated about the main file.
  2. [Submod] Adenian Front

Thanks and cheers! :grin:
  3. A few questions

Shinigami936 said:
    New to the mod, and I've run into a few issues.

Are there any ways to get a steady income apart from enterprises?
    I haven't tried a town yet, but castles and villages don't bring in enough money to maintain a garrison, and it would seem enterprises can't be made on 0 relation anymore, though I don't have enough capital to make more than 1 or 2 anyways.
    Looting gives some great cash, but no income makes it difficult to sustain my troops for more than a few weeks.

What are some of the easier castles/towns to defend?
    If I'm going to start my own kingdom, I want to find a place that has a good chokepoint where archers can let loose. All the castles I've seen so far have 3-4 entry points including ladders headed up to the archer's location.

Is there any point Perisoan Ruins?
    Poked around it for a bit, but it seemed completely empty, and I could walk straight through a good bit of the castle/terrain.

There's no actual way of getting a steady income. This game probably expects you to become a vassal or king early-game, prisoner-management gives you about at average 100 per prisoner (Dependent), trading gives you the same as Native, enterprises give you amounts that won't last you if you fill yourself. Probably a steady income is continuous combat in my opinion. (And selling the rusted and broken loot you find everywhere)

I know Jamiche Castle, though it's difficult to take over. Jamiche Castle is primarily owned by Redwood, so it's a pain. The way your soldiers will go is, they enter the castle gate and enter the field, where the Redwood Archers would be standing at all sides, and shooting continuously at you from all directions, making it impossible to shield. There's 2 ladders leading to the lowest part of that wall, but I doubt they would even be able to reach it before they all die.

Perisonan Ruins serve no purpose yet, future updates may give it something to poke around for.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was Jamiche Castle, but I remembered it was one of those Redwood Castles by the North-West of Amana.
  4. how to recruit noble from town/castle

Own the place itself.
  5. (Spoilers) Red Immortal Quest help?

If Scholar-san ever told you to hunt that bandit, just find him outside town before he runs away and never comes back. If not, find Scholar at Galwe's castle. If not again, go back to Grund's Crazy Man and start the quest if you haven't, if that bandit is nowhere to be seen ever again, you have to restart your game if you want to complete it.
  6. Perisno 0.6 Talk

Jointventure said:
    Love you guys :smile: Finally finished it.

But then I got the firesword and it was all for nothing haha.

I don't want to bother you anymore, but how do I start the portrait quest I have seen people talk about? I have talked to the redwood princess but she gives no unique option. I have never seen any assassin now that I think of it.

My thanks in advance!

Have good relations with Princess Leth. or become a Redwood vassal (I forgot)
  7. Perisno 0.6 Talk

And I return from my seemingly long absence, and this is still alive.
  8. [Submod] Adenian Front

Can I request a Dropbox link for this?
  9. Imperial Legion?

I don't know if this is true or not. But I've heard that the Imperial Legion was originally supposed to be the enemy faction in the game, but it was scheduled to be removed.
  10. How to get epic gears?

tk327 said:
    Hi everyone  :smile:,

I recently played this mod after Pendor, what bugged me is, I saw some epic gears in cheatmenu Adenian Champion plate/crown/phoenix shield and such (those with 1-2 denars) but nowhere to be seen ingame. Are they available to players somehow or just WIP?

Those with 1~2 denars might be exclusive items only available to certain units, and also possibly unlootable.
  11. [Submod] Adenian Front

Well, what browser do you use? I'm using Google Chrome, without 2Shared registration, and any other software, just normally downloading it with the Chrome Download, but it seems to loop when I click that Download button below the advertisment.
  12. After beating the 2000 army of darkness

Hallegra said:
    Someone needs to up their looting...
    What he said
  13. Black Clothes

Hallegra said:

I'm not stating anyone's race here, I'm just stating the little problem with shaders or something.
  14. Black Clothes

I don't know if this is my own computer's problem or not, but when I patched my game to the next update and started a new game, I realized everyone's clothes are really dark (If you look closely, you can see the colors, but I normally see it black.) Solutions? EDIT: Never mind, I tuned up my...
  15. Perisno Weapons

So in other words, using a bow with Power Draw 5 requirement while having Power Draw 10 is better than using a bow with Power Draw 1 and 10, because the requirement deducts it's accuracy?
Back
Top Bottom