Recent content by Shirby

1. Shirby

v0.17 Bug Reports

Yeah that chest/box bug is insanely annoying sometimes it also doesnt work with Wood or gunparts!
  2. Shirby

[Clan][EU Based] Takeda Clan: GOOD roleplay story means high place

Name: Takeshi
    Which samurai recruited you: Sanada Yukimura
    What type you want to go: Katana Inf
    What brought you to the Takeda lands(Roleplay question): Born in the Takeda regions and son of a former Samurai, trained since his childhood in the way of the sword.
    As Takeshi reached the age of 17 the village got raided and some men - including Takeshi and his father - raised their weapons and fought the bandits, but they were simply outnumbered but still they fought off most of the bandits but for a high price: half of the men died or got heavily wounded including Takeshis father. Takeshi carried his father back into his house but then he saw his mother laying dead on the ground infront of him and his father to die soon aswell. Now a couple of weeks after these events Takeshi decided to leave his home and his memories behind him. He was going to join the Takeda army.
  3. Shirby

Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Hello everyone, first of all that is an very very very awesome mod for warband especially because we (my friends and i) love that century pretty much. but we are in a serious need of an server for the mod because we so wanna play it together again, i heard you need a special batch file to get a mod actually running properly on a dedicated server (yes we already tried to play in LAN via hamachi it just came "wrong authorization key" or something like that :sad:) so we would very appreciate it if someone could make one for use or tell us how to do that, already a thanks for response!  :lol:
  4. Shirby

2te Leib-Husaren Regiment

The 2 Hussars Regiment "Queen Victoria of Prussia, " No. 2 was a cavalry unit in the Royal Prussian army in the tradition of the old Prussian hussar regiment. With A. whacked of 20 December 1808, the regiment was divided and made him the first Hussars Regiment in the 2nd and Goldap Hussars...
Back
Top Bottom