Recent content by Shikunisai

1. Shikunisai

How do I edit stats?

Shikunisai said:
    How do I edit my stats? Im using Steam. I can't seem to find the, "Characters" file.
  2. Shikunisai

How do I edit stats?

Blead said:
    Aye press "c" Ingame to get to your character states then go to statistics on the left corner of the page click that and then click on "export character".

I've exported my character, "Lord Morderius" in Prophesy of Pendor. I just can't find CharExport or any of that. I'm using Steam, and Warband.
  3. Shikunisai

RGL Error while loading Textures

yellowmosquito said:
    Swearing and acting obstinate isn't going to make anyone want to help you, shikunisai.

Well i'm sorry.
  4. Shikunisai

Best singleplayer mods for Warband?

Sushiman said:
    Depends what you're looking for. PoP is definitely the best fantasy one IMO, 1257 is much more historical, and Brytenwalda is a beast 'cos Adorno made it.

I couldn't have said it better. Personally I think they're all good.
  5. Shikunisai

Best singleplayer mods for Warband?

I'd like to know what are the best mods for Warband... I've tried many of them, and so far I think Prophesy of Pendor is one of the best, and 1257 AD as well? What do you guys think? I think Brytenwalda's good too, but I get confused when it comes to Factions and Religions. I really think all of...
  6. Shikunisai

Mount & Blade Warband & Mount & Blade Serial Keys (PLEASE READ!! MAJOR TOPIC!!)

Caba`drin said:
    This is heavy necromancy, but I'll bite, since your post was so absurd.

Der Nibelung said:
    If they would have taken M&B, made a new map,
    Warband has a new map.

Der Nibelung said:
    factions,
    Have you ever seen a Sarranid in original M&B? Didn't think so.

Der Nibelung said:
    new soldier trees
    Definitely new troops.

Der Nibelung said:
    and some other good ideas from the modding community,
    What about the ability to have your own kingdom, built in? Well. Or expanded commands to give your troops? Or the ability to have more than just 3 troop groupings? Hrm...

Der Nibelung said:
    then they could have called it; Mount & Blade 2: Warband- and nobody would be having this conversation........
    Hrm. An unfortunate choice of arguments on your part...and we shouldn't be having the conversation. That was a bad choice on my part.

Ughhh... Posting on a year old topic. Look - I bought Warband. I'm locking this post now.
  7. Shikunisai

Lord Benrir said:
    Shouldn't you download both? The official one first, THEN the unofficial port. Or am I mistaken? :neutral:

I don't see why you would download both, as they're pretty much the same...
  8. Shikunisai

Crossbow Joe said:
    Did you download version 5 or did you download the unofficial upgrade/fix to 1.132 here?
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2327
    Yes I installed the unnofficial port from swordsusa.
  9. Shikunisai

Crossbow Joe said:
    That's kind of your problem. It's for original mount and blade
    I'm talking about the Multiplayer version for WARBAND...
  10. Shikunisai

When will WWII: China Battlefield be released for Warband?

I loved playing ths in original M&B, and now i'm looking forward to playing this on Warband! 8-) Does anyone have an estimate of when this will be released for Warband? I've read on other posts that it's already been ported. :D
  11. Shikunisai

How do I edit stats?

How do I edit my stats? Im using Steam. I can't seem to find the, "Characters" file.
  12. Shikunisai

shadowarcher said:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mount and blade\Modules\1866\Textures

I'm using Warband.
  13. Shikunisai

How do I edit Warband stats w/ Steam?

So... How do I edit my stats on Warband? I'm using steam, and I can't seem to find the, "Characters" file.
  14. Shikunisai

yellowmosquito said:
    Check for this file (.....\Modules\1866\Textures\prt_shd_dust_2.dds)

Is it there?

If not, you can download it here. Put this file into your 1866 textures folder.
    Where do I find the Textures folder? I'm using Steam and I can't seem to find it...
  15. Shikunisai

I've tried starting up 1866 several times. Each time, I get this error while loading Textures- RGL ERROR Unable to open file Textures\prt_shd_dust_2.dds Any solutions? I know this should go into the Bugs section, but you know. I'm using Steam, and i'm using Warband.
Back
Top Bottom