Recent content by Shadian

1. Agonic Order - Troops

I found a squad of Ritterbruders in a tavern and paid them to join my company.
  2. Chests in Ukxhal Ruins *Do not enter if you wan't to seek them out*

I feel foolish, I have been searching for past hour looking for these chests. Got fed up after finding 2 and then came across this post but now after 15 minutes of searching I cannot find this damn sword haha.

*Edit* I finally found the sword it is a few yards to the right fo the statue near the border of the map haha if you follow that little road
  3. Wanderer is back!!!!

What has he done to be banned? Man I have been away too long and am out of the loop.
    -Wanderer
  4. Wanderer is back!!!!

Why was he banned? And comon boar......... Ive been gone for 6-7 months and tried to reconnect with old buddies from PW.
    -Wanderer
  5. Wanderer is back!!!!

Hey all its me Wanderer or Wandering_Horse_Tribe_Cheif (From old HCRP Events) I have been in chicago with my little one past 6 months and finally have internet soooooo I NEED NEW TS Info and to reconnect with some of my dearest and old PW friends....... Of course I will be coming back to PW but...
  6. [M] Fantasy Persistent World - v2

WOOT! Legolan just told me its finally up........ Few PW players are getten on right now!
  7. Any linebattle-like stuff planned?

Look honestly I am sure that clan battles are not going to literally be just a clan vs a clan. If you look in the clan section it tells what clan uses what troop type, and plus there are only a few clans atm. Way I see it is that battles between clans will be large scale like in MM. I believe that the battles will end up large scale. For example my clan is uses the Sweden faction, but we are diverse with units, and the other 2 american clans (Who are apart of same community) use cossacks and ottomans and they also are diverse. We play together alot so if a clan battle was to occure with one another it would end up being a 2v1 since we have been making alliances and breaking alliances with one another. So just based on this system that is going on with the current NA clans so far I would understand if a system of treaties and alliances will be used with all clans as the Mod develops and grows. Plus the fact that the mod allows 2 factions on a team at once makes clan teamwork so much better since we can use our own factions in a battle against one another.

So in end result we should not call clan battles "Line-Battles" a more appropriate term would be a Faction or Faction's battle so we stop misinterpreting this mod with MM and all that MM stands for. Since as it was stated before that this is not MM, this has swords, cavaly, bows, cannons, and boats.

8. 23rd Black Powder Knights (Coming Back)

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    Admins can set troop limits to whatever they want on their servers. What's more - troop limits are in percentages of the whole team (Jager's limit for example is set to 20%).

Daedalus in our server we respect your defaults so we work our gameplay around it. We understand why some units are limited due to their power and potential so really we come up with creative ways to counter each troop type. We know we can change it and only times we do is during Invasion but other than that everything stays on default (except the money)

Also I created a post about server guidelines in The Deluge section so maybe if you post on what you think the guidelines for a regular server should be (such as troops limits and rules like no hiding in corners of maps)

9. 1st Janissary Regiment (1stJan): Recruiting!

Lmao you bloody traitor lmfao!!!!! This Is Wanderer!
    I will meet you in combat and DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 23rdBPK_JagarForbrandkapten so search for me ingame! Lol or I will just see you in TS and give you ****

Also, now that you have a clan I guess you will need to make a clan map for a server for 3 clans instead of 2 so maybe tomorrow we can get axeman on to come up with ideas.
  10. 23rd Black Powder Knights (Coming Back)

Oberst_ag said:
    jägarförbandkapten=jagerunitcaptain:grin:

Ya but the thing is that the mod only allows 1-2 jagers, So I lead the musketeers because it seems there is no limit to the musketeers

ps. Jager is the unit I play as, I don't play as any other unit unless I am messing around.

11. Server Rules and Guidelines

So I will be using this thread in hopes the community will give feedback for an outline for servers. TC_NA_Deluge server outline 250slots (not important for all servers) Our gold is 1800 (you all think this is too much, too little, or just right) Gametype : Mainly battle but some invasion...
  12. Any linebattle-like stuff planned?

Swedish squadrons maintained the central pike block flanked by musketeers with ranks of 6 men deep. This presented a broader front which brought more firepower to bear on the enemy. Like the Dutch, Swedish musketeers were drilled to maintain a continuous fire by use of the countermarch. However, Gustavus added the tactic of "doubling the files" when the enemy drew near, in which the rearmost ranks of shot moved up to fill the gaps between the frontline ranks, thus transforming a six-rank formation into three ranks. The front rank would kneel, the second rank would crouch and the third rank would stand. When commanded, all three ranks would fire simultaneously to deliver a devastating salvo, the "Swedish salvee". If the enemy stood firm, the musketeers would reload behind the shelter of the pikes to fire another salvo. As soon as the enemy faltered, the Swedish infantry charged forward to break them in hand-to-hand combat.

When I picture a clan such as our (23rd Black Powder Knights) I picture something such as this (Paragraph above). We can do formations such as this with about 20-30 men easy. And cavalry tactics in this mod is so diverse that it is amazing. (short on time so if wanted I can go into detail later)
  13. 23rd Black Powder Knights (Coming Back)

Don't forget me!!!!! I'm leader of the Musketeers!
    Your everyday reliable Jager who kills everyone for you!

23rdBPK_Jagarforbrandkapten
  14. Any linebattle-like stuff planned?

I believe official clan battles would have some aspects of line battle. Such as musket troops would like up in ranks and fire on orders, Pikes would brace in front of them for protection, engineers would build trenches in front and behind for first and final defenses, and finally Cavalry would form up behind or to side to charge enemy troops. The video that was linked a few posts up is a good example. Oh ya when I say muskets line up I do not mean line up and keep firing til you die, a clan should be allowed to fire a few volleys, maybe send a few men to charge enemy while rest stay and fire. Also if they want they can fire and fall back to another position, break into smaller squads and hit the enemy from all sides.
  15. Clan Banners

Who can we contact to make a banner, or how can I make my own so I can submit it?
Back
Top Bottom